Camping

As it was their last year at U.A. the school had organized a trip for the soon to be graduates, as they did every year.

  Everyone in class 3-A was much more than excited. Mainly because they were going to multiple destinations that seemed beautiful in pictures. But it still just was a glorified camping trip.

  Though the place they were going to was a simple forest, it was in Oregon, so All Might himself proposed doing a tour through the USA with the excuse of it being to show them his path.

  That's why everyone was excited. Add to all that the fact that the school was paying for everything, Uraraka was more than excited.

  Katsuki had already made plans to move to the US after school to follow his idols' path. So having a bit of knowledge beforehand was an opportunity he wouldn't pass up on.

—————

The day had come, they were all hyped.
After ten happy hours of coexistence on a plane, they arrived.

They landed in Seattle and immediately got into a bus.

Two more hours and three five minute stops they got to their designated camping space.

Once they were set up the teachers realized they had forgotten one tent.

-Okay- Hizashi yelled- Don't panic-.

-There has to be one tent of three- Aizawa softly spoke.

Hagakure, Tsuyu, and Momo immediately raised their hands.

-Were the tent of three!- Hagakure yelled.

The teachers didn't care, we would only spend time inside our tents was to sleep.

Everyone chose a partner to sleep with, they were tents of two.

-I want to go with Ochako!- Mineta yelled.

-Stop being such a creep you creep- Bakugou scolded him.

-Kiri?- Denki asked.

-Denki!- He agreed

-Iida and I go together- Deku announced.

Tokoyami looked around, his eyes caught the gaze of Todoroki, he raised an eyebrow, Todoroki nodded in response.

Mina had already thrown herself on Jirou's shoulders. Then Rikido and Sero got together, then Shoji and Koda and finally Yuga and Mineta, since they were both scared of Bakugou.

That left Ochako to be with Bakugou. She didn't complain, they would just be together at night time. I mean, what would they do? Fuck?

-Maybe...- She eyed him up and down, eyes stayed gazing at his crotch until he took his shirt off and her eyes went back up, she felt her face go warmer by the second.

It was then when she realized, she wanted to fuck Bakugou. So she decided to try and seduce him, just to see if she could.

The group decided to play some volleyball. They used jackets to represent the net, though it was on the floor.

It was then Ochako saw her first chance. It was hot, and she knew she was hot. She took her shirt off and played with her sports bra only and a pair of shorts.