Camping part 2

"How was what?" Ochako was confused but had an idea of what he might be talking about

Mina joined in faking moans "Agh~ Katsuki~ fuck~" Kirishima told her everything, honestly, she had expected it.

"MINA!" Ochako yelled as everyone else but Katsuki laughed.

"Guess she wasn't the only one groping your beautiful chest" Mineta joined into the table with water going down his mouth looking straight at her chest.

"Ew, you're gross" Ochako said in disgust

Katsuki kicked him in the stomach pushing him off the table.

"Little creep" Kirishima laughed.

"No, but seriously" Denki continued "It sounded like you loved~ it"

"Ew, you're gross" Ochako repeated in disgust

"I mean, you did like it" Katsuki whispered, smirking.

"Eww" she pushed him off his chair laughing.

But he wouldn't go down without a fight, he sat back down and pulled her closer to him, tickling her on top of him. 

"Katsuki~ stop" she laughed as he pulled in closer and kissed her.

They stayed like that for a few seconds until they realized everyone was staring at them.

Mouths dropped. What had just happened?

Ochako giggled nervously "Emmm" 

Katsuki looked away from her "Soooo"

"Yeah?" Ochako asked looking away from him too.

"Uraraka"

"That's me" she giggled awkwardly.

He laughed, realizing how she made things better. Any sadness, discomfort, awkwardness, it all went away with just a comment from her.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He said quickly and quietly so she could only hear him.

"Yes"