CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN: HARUHWAN RISE!

In this world, we are living in a society that people will judge you easily without further evidence and without hearing the other side's story.

However, if you opened your eyes, you will see the art of reality. As you adopt the current situation, you'll definitely know the story behind it. As you open your heart, you'll definitely understand the story.

In this kind of situation, we only need ourselves. The person you can trust the most is only yourself. You must believe in yourself that you can surpass any obstacles in life no matter how cruel it is.

The members are now formally dressed, they are now inside the conference room of YG Entertainment Building. They are surrounded by lots of media employees and their fans. Park Jihoon cheered his members to smile, he don't want to see them giving up.

"Hyung, look. There's a banner for Haruhwan!" Yedam exclaimed with a giggle, tapping Hyunsuk's shoulder.

The leader saw it and automatically smiled, the couple saw it too. Junghwan shyly smiled as he rub his right ear. Haruto nearly collapsed on the floor, witnessing Junghwan's red cheeks, too damn cute!

The first one who was interviewed was Mr. Yang Hyunsuk, he was being questioned with such ridiculous and malicious topics but he handled it with calmness.

"My boys are human too, they also have their own emotions, and they also have the freedom to love. There's nothing wrong if you love someone with the same gender, because we are born to love one another. It doesn't matter what gender you are and what is your preference in love. I will never break someone's heart just for the sake of my company. I will never kick out anyone from the group, they will remain as TREASURE, with 12 members. I don't care if it will cause some problems with the company, as long as the boys and my other groups are protected and happy. For my So Junghwan, he's still young to experience this kind of treatment from the fans. He just want to love and to be loved. There's nothing wrong with that, he's pure and kind. He's the best pretty boy I've ever known, he is fearless and also a bubbly person at the same time. Don't ever judge someone by your own speculations. For my lovely Watanabe Haruto, I'm very proud for him. He did well on taking care of their maknae. Back then, he's just an unbothered person who looks intimidating and cold hearted, he rarely show his affections to his members especially to So Junghwan. He doesn't know what to do to please him. That's why he acted stupid and stubborn everytime he's with him. That was also the reason why Junghwan became curious about him, he would even tell it to his hyungs that this rapper ain't giving him any attention, it's funny to think right? but you don't know how it feels. Being ignored and neglected will never be the greatest feeling. Think of it, Haruto can show his jolly and clingy side to the other members by hugging them, holding their hands, laughing with them, talking with them but how about Junghwan? When I heard about this thing, I was kind of mad to Haruto that time, why is he acting like this? There's nothing wrong with Junghwan. Apparently, I had a heart to heart talk with Haruto, he told me that he's now falling for someone and he doesn't want to make it bigger so he asked me some advices. I told him to just keep it in secret, yes he did but he's stupid, he ignored Junghwan. Then, recently I heard about them, they're dating each other. I'm very proud and kind of confused, how did it ended like that? But I guess, Haruto was the one who did anything to make that happen. I deeply accept them, with all my heart. Please, don't throw any hate at them. You can hate me, but not my children. They are precious like the real treasures. Please treat them nicely, let's love." That's what their sajangnim said to the public that left the reporters mouth opened.

The members are so happy because their CEO is protecting them. Haruto is now smiling like an idiot while reminiscing those moments when he's still questioning his feelings for Junghwan.