CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN: Innocent Ice Creams

Finally, they're now at the very huge amusement park. Park Jihoon is definitely excited for the bungee jumping, he thought of Haruto whose probably scared now but will never admit it.

So Junghwan's eyes lit up as he saw an ice cream shop beside the bump cars area. He pulled Haruto to come with him, the others looked at them, they also noticed the ice cream shop then they ran towards it and happily purchased ice creams.

"Waaah...after 100 years, I finally tasted ice cream again." Kim Junkyu mutters, biting the ice cream with his teeth.

"Yah, why are you using your teeth." Hamada Asahi scolded, Junkyu just rolled his eyes as he bite again his ice cream, then Asahi frowned again.

Meanwhile, Junghwan is happily licking Haruto's ice cream.

{A/N: Perverts, what are you thinking}

They bought different ice creams. The younger's ice cream is in strawberry flavor while Haruto just picked the chocolate one. Junghwan wanted to taste Haruto's ice cream that's why the rapper gave him the chance to lick his food. Junghwan offered his strawberry ice cream and the rapper seductively licked the ice cream that made the younger giggle.

At the same moment, the other crackheads are looking at them. Hamada Asahi is busy eating his food but he got startled at what he saw. Haruto is licking Junghwan's ice cream in a slow motion then he pulled the younger, licking his lips. The robot cursed in his head with this intimacy.

"RUTO-YAH, WE'RE HERE TO ENJOY THE RIDES NOT HIS LIPS." Park Jihoon yells and sadly, his ice cream dramatically fell on the floor. Kim Junkyu was the happiest at that time, Park Jeongwoo is laughing too but due to his clumsiness his ice cream bumped on Asahi's jacket. The japanese robot just stared at him without any words. The older iksan boy muttered apologies and he even told how painful it was when he's still in Iksan, on how he encounter problems on his life but Asahi just shrugged him off.

"Waaah the roller coaster looks amazing!!!" Kim Junkyu exclaimed, jumping and pushed himself on the barrels. Park Jeongwoo wants to ride it too and he even pulled Hamada Asahi to join them. Park Jihoon purchased the tickets and happily sat on the monstrous seats. They're now screaming on the top of their lungs despite it's still not starting. Kim Junkyu is now regretting his life decisions, he's clinging to Park Jihoon while muttering hajimas. Hamada Asahi is with Park Jeongwoo, their energy are different from each other. Hamada Asahi is doing weird stuffs again, he would scream and shout Park Jeongwoo's name, but the older iksan boy is dramatically crying for no such reasons.

On the other side, Haruto is now grinning like an idiot. So Junghwan is clinging to him like a monkey. Park Jihoon yelled at So Junghwan telling him not to scream, be strong and be bolder. However, in the end, Park Jihoon was the one who screamed the loudest.

"AAAAAAAAH EOMMA, APPA, SARANGHAEYO!!!!!" He screams and accidentally smacked Junkyu's cheek that made the koala hiss and smacked him back. Asahi is enjoying it the most, he would scream and shake his body because of excitement. Park Jeongwoo thought of his existence on this earth.

Meanwhile, Haruto tried his best to prevent on screaming but he devastatingly failed. His voice became hoarse as he scream that Kim Junkyu finds hilarious. Junghwan is laughing his heart out, hearing his boyfriend's cracked voice.

"JUNGHWAN-AH SARANG*COUGH*HAE!!!!"

Park Jihoon and Kim Junkyu's laughters echoed the park, So Junghwan chuckled and he glanced at his boyfriend. The japanese looks at him too, the ride is crazily fast but when they look at each other everything went into slowmotion again.

"I'm freaking envious, Jihoonie sent me a photo of them eating ice creams on the amusement park" Choi Hyunsuk mutters with a sigh while they're watching soccer on tv. Kanemoto Yoshinori glanced at their leader's phone and sighed.

"Let's go outside too." Takata Mashiho said, hugging the pillow that Bang Yedam is currently holding. Kim Doyoung showed his phone to them after Park Jeongwoo sent a photo too, showing the other member's faces after the ride. They chuckled at Haruto's photo who wants to throw up.

Their souls already left them, especially Haruto who's still frozen on the bench. So Junghwan is chuckling beside him while teasing him. Park Jihoon and Kim Junkyu are exhausted but still have the energy to push each other while teasing. Park Jeomgwoo is trying to calm Hamada Asahi down, the older japanese is dramatically crying.

While the maknae is laughing, Haruto spoke with his deep voice saying that the ride as intense and tiring. So Junghwan suddenly became serious and looks at him with lots of concern.

"What do you want to ride next?" The rapper asks, looking at him with a smirk. The younger was startled, then he inches away from him.

"What are you doing, baby?" The rappers asks, pullinh him closer, then he seductively chuckled, placing his hand on the younger's leg. Junghwan shivers at the sudden touch, he hesitated to look at him but Haruto finds him cute and even brushes his warm hands on Junghwan's thigh.

"Haru, not here." The younger whispers and softly shoved Haruto's hand away but the rapper inches closer to him. He could feel Haruto's warm breathe on his neck. He's now blushing deeply due to to the rapper's gaze at him, he's so sexy.

Watanabe Haruto stood up and glanced at the other members who are busy looking at the vikings. Hamada Asahi looked at Haruto with a Don't fucking worry, idiot. Leave it up to me. The rapper chuckled at his best friend and nodded, he even waves at him. Asahi nodded too, they're really the best buddies.

So Junghwan looks at his boyfriend, the rapper pulled him between his arms. He places a kiss on the younger's forehead. Junghwan got shy and they look at each other. He's now shyly grinning with his red cheeks while looking at the rapper's strong gaze.

"I love you so fucking much, my universe."The japanese mutters, wrapping his arms on Junghwan's waist, puinh him closer to his body. The younger looked down as his cheeks turned into burning red.

"I...I love you more than love itself." Junghwan softly mutters while looking at his hands. The japanese chuckled at his behavior. He held his chin to look at him, they're staring at each other again.

"Do you want to ride me?" The japanese asks, playing his tongue on his cheeks. He showed his seductive smirk again with his strong gaze.

The younger was frozen on his position, feeling Haruto's hand caressing his waist. It sent shivers to his body and made his knees tremble. He quickly moved away and pouted, they still have to go home and discuss about their album yet this japanese wants to do other business with him.

"Baby, come here." Watanabe Haruto said, opening his arms with a gentle smile, Junghwan frowned noticing the rapper's smile. Haruto has different kind of personalities, he thought.

"I still want to ride vikings." So Junghwan confessed but Haruto guessed that the baby is lying that's why he chuckled. He pulled Junghwan again and they went to a different corner of the world.