CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: TROUBLE

It's Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk's scene now. Earlier, they did the cringey scene wherein jaehyuk fell on Doyoung's arms. Jeongwoo saw it and the poor banana milk was the highlight. This time, they're both blaming each other.

"Yah, don't look at me." Jeongwoo said, smacking the older's arm.

"I'm not! Focus on your script!" Jaehyuk yelled, smacking Jeongwoo's arm too.

"I can't see y—YAH!" Jeongwoo is now serious, but he smacked him again because Jaehyuk is trying his best not to laugh, but hilariously failed.

"Wah, can I kick him?" Jeongwoo asks the staffs and Jaehyuk held both of his shoulders.

"Okay, breathe in breathe out. Alright, let's continue." Jaehyuk said and Jeongwoo finally calmed down.

"I can't see you with another guy." Jeongwoo said, they're both mentally laughing.

"Promise me one thing." Jeongwoo said as he show his pinky finger while looking at Jaehyuk's shirt.

"What is it?"

"Other than me, don't call anyone by their first name."

Finally, their first scene together was done.

"Jeongwoo is always distracting me!" Jaehyuk exclaimed, earning a fist on his shoulder from Jeongwoo.

"You're the one who's always laughing!" Jeongwoo fought back.

"That's enough." Asahi finally said and they looked at him.

"Don't tell me you're jealous? I'm here." Bang Yedam asks that made them chuckle, he even acted like he was hurt.

"Yah, Bang Yedam, I'm also here." Kim Doyoung muttered that made it even funnier.

"Okay, kids, enough. Let's continue with Haruto and Junkyu's scene." The staff said and they all nodded.

Junghwan is holding the camera for the shoot.

"Yah, So Junghwan. What are you doing?" Choi Hyunsuk asks because Junghwan is acting weird today.

"I'm just checking Junkyu hyung if he looks good in the camera." Junghwan answers, making his hyungs laugh.

"Yah, so mean! I'm already handsome in any state!" Junkyu whines, making Haruto even laugh. However, he received a cute deadly glare from Junghwan, he immediately covered his mouth.

"Okay, let's start. Say your line now, Junkyu-ssi." The staff said and they starts again.

"It's already 4 pm. The 7th period is over, but you just slept!" Kim Junkyu scolds, the cold boy Haruto opened his eyes. He just ignored his seat mate and looks at Junghwan.

"Yah, So Junghwan." Haruto calls and the squishy cheeks Junghwan turned his back, but he chuckled and the two also laughed.

"Yah, why did you laugh!" Haruto asks, scolding Junghwan.

"Junkyu's presence is funny." Junghwan responded that made Haruto chuckle. Junkyu whines, but the sharp tongue Junghwan strikes again.

"Can you please stop whining, hyung? You're not a baby. I'm the baby here, uhm correction Haruto's baby. So, focus on your script." Junghwan said with a terrifying smile, then turned his back again. Haruto's actually enjoying the show.

Then they try to do the scene again.

"Yah, So Junghwan." Haruto calls and the younger looked at him.

"Is your father here?" Haruto asks, but Junghwan looked down and laughed again.

"Why are you laughiiing!!!" Junkyu yells making Junghwan glare at him.

"Because Haruto is my happiness. Any problem with that, hyung?" Junghwan immediately answers and the hyungs at the back are the ones who's really enjoying the war.

"Wah...I can't believe it. Junghwan is being mean now." Hyunsuk commented with a chuckle.

"Maybe he adopted that trait to me, I've been teaching him those words." Jihoon said with proud smile.

"And you're even proud?" Yoshinori asks, but he smiled in the end. He respect his older brother.

They tried the scene again.

"Yah, So Junghwan."

"Is your father here?"

"Uh yeah. He's downstairs, waiting for us." Junghwan finally answers.

Haruto forgot the lines and he just showed his peace sign on the camera the three of them chuckled.

They did it again, but Haruto's bag got stuck. Then for the last time, they did it. Finally, it was over!

"I'm envious, Jaehyuk and Jeongwoo's scenes are finally done, but we're still here." Junkyu said with a chuckle.

"Okay, let's proceed to the bestie scene now." The staff said and tease the two. Junghwan rolled his eyes as he walks away until he was at Jihoon's side who's also watching the two.

"How does it feel?" Jihoon asks, brushing the younger's hair.

"I felt so annoyed, I don't want them to be that close."Junghwan confessed with a sigh. The hyungs chuckled at the maknae's words.

"Don't worry, you can punch and kick Haruto after the shoot." Jeongwoo mutters and Jihoon extremely agrees, making Junghwan laugh at the thought of it.

Then after too much laughing and cuts, Haruto and Junkyu are now serious for their scene.

The scenes is all about Junkyu that got mad at Haruto for being rude and arrogant to him, then the japanese said a lot of mean words at him.

So, Junkyu pulled his table as well as his chair to get away from Haruto. However, the rapper pulled his chair, whispering on Junkyu's ear.

Junghwan's eyes widened as he saw the two being so close to each other, he pouted.

"Yah, So Junghwan. Calm down." Park Jeongwoo said, holding Junghwan's shoulder with a laugh.

"Hyuuung, I can't take this anymore!" Junghwan whines, earning a hug from Jihoon.

"Okay, cut. Junghwan-ah, come here." The staff said and motioned the maknae to go to his seat.

Junghwan nodded, Jihoon escorted him to his seat. The scene is exactly what Junghwan feels right now that made the other members laugh. Then there's Asahi who looks weird again as he stare at Junghwan with a look of "I saw that.".

"Yahoo! Finally!" Jihoon cheered as he hugged the three. The staffs clapped at them for doing their best.

The kids are now resting on the classroom as they eat their lunch.

"Baby, why are you not eating your lunch? C'mon, eat up." Haruto mutters, looking at the pouting kid beside him.

"I'm not hungry." Junghwan responded, crossing his arms.

"Are you jealous of me?" Junkyu asks with a chuckle as he munch his food. The youngest looked at him with flaming eyes.

"What do you want me to feel aside from jealousy?" Junghwan asks with a serious tone. The hyungs got startled and shocked as they heard the maknae's voice.

"Why? There's nothing wrong, this is only for the web drama." Junkyu mutters with a chuckle making Junghwan got even more irritated.

"But I don't want you to be that close to him, know your boundaries." Junghwan said with a glare. He stood and walks out of their sight.

"Again?" Mashiho asks and the members looks at Haruto, waiting for him to say something.

"I'll talk to him, stay here and eat your lunch." The youngest japanese said and looks for Junghwan.