CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: HIATUS

The sudden news spreads quickly like a virus on the internet. They just heard about Watanabe Haruto from Treasure who got involveon a serious car accident. They trended again on social media, the fans are worried for the idol and they are curious why he was alone that time. The knetizens are throwing hate at the company again for allowing the child to drive alone.

The staffs sent the kids to their dorm to rest for a while. They refused, but got dragged inside the van. As a leader, Hyunsuk told his members to calm down even though he's crying too. He wanted them to be positive and pray for Haruto's condition right now.

They still haven't heard about him hours ago, it's already 11 pm at midnight. They're still awake and busy on their phones as they ask the managers and staffs who are in the hospital.

Surprisingly, Haruto's mom went to the dorm while sobbing. She's crying badly for his son, she came from the hospital and the doctors told him to not go any closer because there are covid patients on the hospital, the managers sent her to the dorm.

Apparently, she asked the members what really happened. They all doesn't know what to say, Jihoon can't open his mouth this time. He doesn't want to blame anyone.

Junkyu was the one who talked, he told everything that happened hours ago before the accident. He's still mad at Junghwan for walking out the shoot making Haruto concern.

A staff received updats from the policemen. They said that the accident happened when he's holding his phone. They suspects that he used his phone while he was driving that time, they checked his phone and saw Junghwan's name on the contacts he last called. They conclude that Haruto did not saw the other car for being to busy on his phone. In addition to that, the owner of the said car who crashed to Haruto was heavily drank who came from a birthday party.

Haruto's mom cried even more harder as he heard the updates. Junghwan felt even more sorry this time, he's now blaming himself while crying. Mrs. Watanabe looks at Junghwan with her cold eyes even though tears are all over her face. She even blames the kid for not answering his son's calls and for walking out the shoot because of jealousy.

Kim Junkyu got even more mad, hearing Junghwan's cries. He did not even said anything, but he only stayed silent the whole time.

Park Jihoon almost yelled at Mrs. Watanabe for blaming Junghwan about the accident. The kid was frustrated that's why went away from them to calm his self. He understands what Junghwan's feel, he still wants to protect him at all cost.

Park Jeongwoo showed his phone to Yoon Jaehyuk and their eyes met when they saw the new articles from the internet.

Watanabe Haruto got involve in a car accident.
It was 7:00 pm when they received the report read more...

FUCK YG ENTERTAINMENT
They trended on twitter again because the agency is still silent about the news read more...

TREASURE DISBAND
The knetizens are attacking the whole group on the internet again read more....

Pray for Haruto
The rapper is trending and the fans are wishing for his fast recovery read more...

What actually happened?
The fans are asking for YG Entertainment about the issue read more...

Park Jihoon sighs as he read the articles, he glance at Haruto's mom who's still crying. He doesn't know what to feel now, but he's scared for the rapper

Then the managers came, all serious. Choi Hyunsuk asked for updates then here they are.

"For the sake of all, the group will be in hiatus. Your comeback for My Treasure will be cancelled, also the Treasure Maps. We will continue our works after Haruto's recovery. Junghwan-ah, we will talk about this. Come with us." The manager announces and they all froze on their seats. Haruto's mom was fetched by the managers and they sent her home to rest.

"WAEE? BUT HOW? THIS IS SO UGH!I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Jihoon yells as he hold his head, sighing in frustration. Choi Hyunsum pulled him again to sit.

"Let's just rest for now, too much happenings are draining us and look, Haruto's on the hospital." Hyunsuk said with a sigh, he clapped and motioned them to calm down.

"I'm worried. We really need to rest for now." Hamada Asahi mutters with his closed his eyes, sighing.

At the hospital, the doctors looked for the managers and told them that Haruto's fine making them sigh in relief. The staffs immediately texted Park Jihoon and they are all relieved too. They told them that they can visit him next week, he just need to rest for now.

YG Entertainment finally released their statement regarding the accident and the fans are finally at ease, but they still got sad about the group's hiatus. That's freaking for everyone's safety and for them to rest for a while.

Kim Junkyu is now staring at the ceiling in his bed, thinking of Haruto. He prays that his favorite dongsaeng will recover as soon as possible. He also regrets when he blame Junghwan earlier, he was frustrated that time. He still cares about his dongsaeng.

Park Jihoon is having coffee beside Choi Hyunsuk outside, while staring at the stars in the night sky wishing for everyone's safety. He might get mad at the rapper for being so annoying, but he really loved him like his own son. Choi Hyunsuk held his hand with a smile, tears are still on their cheeks. Jihoon chuckled at him because the older is comforting him, but he's also crying.

Kim Doyoung together with Bang Hedam, both are eating ramen at the kitchen, talking about their younger brother.

Takata Mashiho, Kanemoto Yoshinori and Hamada Asahi are in the couch talking about the group's fate and Haruto's situation right now.

Park Jeongwoo and Yoon Haehyuk are sleeping next to each other, thinking of the same thing.

Then there's So Junghwan, crying again in the corner of his room. Thinking of Haruto, he doesn't know what to do anymore.