CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: NICE ONE, BABY!

"YAH! SO JUNGHWAN, NEOL JOHAHAE!!!"

Haruto yells and the three immediately looked at him. Jaehyuk is now holding his stomach because of too much laughter, Asahi is also giggling because he's beyond proud of his younger brother for shouting his admiration to their maknae.

Junghwan's lips automatically turned into curve and his cheeks also turned red. He got shy and quickly covered his mouth while he's silently giggling with his eyes closed.

"SO JUNGHWAN, KAWAII DESUUUU! I REALLY WANT TO PINCH YOUR CHEEKS EVERYTIME YOU GET SHY! I EVEN BADLY WANT TO HUG YOU EVERYTIME YOU LOOK SAD! YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME!"

He yells again and this time, Jihoon heard him and looked for the noisy japanese.

"Why are you shouting?" Jihoon asks with his concerned voice, then he looked at the three who's giggling in the bed.

"Haruto just confessed his huge crush agenda to our maknae." Asahi answers, Jihoon was a bit shock, but not that surprised.

"Oh really? That's nice!" Jihoon exclaimed, he found them cute. Haruto is such a cutie, he sighed.

"What do you think about the two?" Mashiho asks while rinsing the plates with Park Jeongwoo.

"Let's just give Haruto time for himself, we should not pressure him. If he don't like Junghwan as of the moment, then let's wait for him to remember all the details." Jeongwoo said with a sigh, Mashiho just nodded and proceeds to their work.

"Well, I heard Asahi and Jaehyuk yesterday. They're talking about Haruto's big fat crush on Junghwan.. I'm confused." Mashiho says with a chuckle.

"Haru, calm down." Junghwan scolded the rapper too.

"But I like you! I really like you so damn much!" Haruto yells again, Asahi fell off the bed because of laughing.

"Alright, calm down kid. Sit down, we'll talk about this." Jihoon said and motioned him to sit down on the bed. Gladly, he obeyed.

"Junghwan likes you and you also like him. What will you do?" Jihoon asked him with a chuckle.

"Uh...kiss him?" Haruto answers with his annoying smile. Asahi immediately smacked him with a pillow.

"I mean...Hey, Junghwan would you mind if I court you?" Haruto confidently asks, but his cheeks turned into red. Junghwan is giggling like a highschool girl. The rapper got shy and looked down as he put his tongue on his cheeks inside.

"Yah! Watanabe you're so fast!" Jaehyuk yells with a chuckle.

However, Haruto remembered something. His dad doesn't want him to date a man. They want her to date a decent girl like Veronica.

"Oh well, I'm just kidding." He took back then laughed.

After the confession earlier, they went outside to play basketball.

"You guys will never want to play this again once I showed you my ankle breaker moves." Jihoon said while dribbling the ball with a smirk.

"Yes, we really don't want to play this game especially with you. We don't play with weak persons, hyung." Mashiho challenges with a smile.

"Oh, you don't want to play with weak persons? Okay. Kim Junkyu, you may sit in the corner or you can be the referee." Park Jeongwoo teases making the koala pout.