CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

CHAPTER THIRY FIVE: HAMADA ASAHI

"H-hello, Madame." Junghwan greeted, bowing down.

The members are still startled with Mrs. Watanabe's surprise visit. Jihoon immediately went beside Junghwan to give him some back-up in case he got roasted.

"Sit down everyone, we will talk." She says and they all obeyed, the other members are sitting on the floor.

Haruto glanced at Junghwan and can feel his heart beating like crazy. He doesn't even know what to say.

"Your group is in hiatus, right?" She started to ask and they all sadly nodded.

"How does it feel?" She asks again and Jihoon frowned. Are you an interviewer? He mentally asks.

"We miss doing music together, doing vlives and performing, but we CLEARLY and DEEPLY understand why are we in hiatus. It somehow feels good, resting and giving our selves time to think and relax." Hyunsuk said without even stuttering. Jihoon glanced at him with a small smile.

"Mom, you don't have to worry about me. I'm doing good, I'm fine and I'm still handsome." Haruto said and clings to his mother's arm.

"Auntie, I think you should stop blaming other people with Haruto's accident." Asahi began to speak. The members looked at him, especially Jihoon who got goosebumps.

"but he's the reason why my son—"

"No, Auntie. Your son and my brother is deeply in love with each other. If you really love someone, you'll get easily and madly jealous once other people got close to your partner. That's the reason why our maknae ran away from our shoot. If you never got jealous, then you really don't care and doesn't have a soft heart for your partner. He told me that he went to an apartment to rest, because his mind, body and emotions are tired. He only wanted to rest and to not stress your son with his dramatic reactions, but your son is also in love, right? So, he will surely ran after him. He will look for him. So, even though your son is stupid to drive a car without any experiences, he did it. He tried to text and call Junghwan. However, he got no response because my brother's phone was turned off. Auntie, you should not get mad at someone who only wants to rest, someone who doesn't want to argue even though he's madly jealous, someone who knows how to distance himself to not cause any trouble. But then, accidents are part of life. The policemen told us that someone ate your son's lane that's why they crashed to each other. One more thing, you should not blame Junghwan. He's innocent, your son is also innocent. So, you should not believe at other people's opinion, like Veronica." Asahi said with his final blow. She went silent and looked down with a sigh.

Yoshinori tapped Asahi's shoulder. Jihoon glanced at Haruto who is also silent. Junghwan showed a small smile to Asahi. You're the best bro in the world! he whispers. Jihoon motioned Junghwan to talk, for his side to be heard.

"Madame, I'm very sorry if I gave troubles to your son and made him suffer with amne—" Before Junghwan could finish his words, Haruto interrupted him.

"Junghwan-ah, you don't have to apologize." Haruto muttered with his soft-concerned voice and stood up beside Junghwan. He gently held the younger's cheeks to comfort and ease the pain in his heart.

Jeongwoo covered his mouth to prevent chuckling because he heard Haruto's cheesy voice again. Jihoon was the one who silently chuckle, earning a smack from Mashiho.

Junghwan can't find any words to speak, but he started to sob and looked at Haruto's who's taller than him. The rapper softly rubs his cheeks with his thumb, wiping his tears away. Then he gave a gentle kiss on the forehead as a sign of comfort and love.

"I might forget you and everything, but I know deep in my heart, it still remembers the love we shared for each other." Haruto mutters, pulling him for a hug right in front of his mother's sight.

"I loved you yesterday. I still love you today, and I will still freaking love you for a lifetime." Haruto added and slowly connected their lips and felt the thousand heartbeats. He knows that he missed it, the soft touch of the younger's lips.

"Hyung..." Junghwan whispers when their lips separated, he stared at the taller's eyes again.

"Okay, enough. I still need to go back at my work. Take care, Ruto." Mrs. Watanabe said as she surrender.

When she's successfully out of their sight, the members cheered as if they won a lottery.

"Don't call me hyung, I'm your boyfriend." Haruto says, frowning with a pout making Junghwan grin.

"Okay, Watanabe Haruto." The younger said with a giggle. The members chuckled at Haruto reaction. He just wanted to be called as baby, honey, babe, darling, cupcake, sweetheart, daddy, love, pumpkin, mahal, mi amor, nae sarang, anata and even moon.

Finally, they're now busy doing their things. Junghwan is back on Haruto's room because the older whined when Junghwan layed beside Jaehyuk.

"I missed you, cupcake." Haruto says, staring at Junghwan who's also looking at him.

He's on top of the world, staring at the most beautiful creature in the universe.

"I missed you too, so much." Junghwan says and felt emotional, but haruto kisses his forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm always with you." Haruto said and connected their lips again as a sign of what? Of course love.

Today, it felt like a miracle for Junghwan. He can't believe it. He suddenly thought of Hamada Asahi, the bravest and supportive brother ever. Thanks to him!

Nothing is greater than love but the people who are in love.