CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MISSING

While they are walking on the street, the rain came. Watanabe Haruto tried to contact So Junghwan on his phone, he sent him messages but still, there's no response. He's now walking on the street with Park Jihoon, Kim Junkyu, Park Jeongwoo and Hamada Asahi.

He keep on shouting Junghwan's name, he's now in tears. Why would the sky cry too? He thought.

Meanwhile, Kim Junkyu is looking at the japanese with lots of regrets. It's his fault, he kissed his dongsaeng's boyfriend, his crush back then. But he was totally drank last night, but he still felt sad for Junghwan.

As he look at Haruto, his feelings for him will try to build on his heart again. He tried to look away and distract himself by looking for Junghwan, but his eyes never let go of Haruto. He felt a stab on his chest, he remembered those days when Haruto is still talking with him with sort of affection.

The rain falls through his skin as well as his tears.

He's now late, he should've confessed earlier than So Junghwan. He tried to bite his lips to prevent himself on crying but his emotions are strong, so he ran and hugged Watanabe Haruto from his back.

Park Jihoon was startled and looked at Kim Junkyu who's now clinging like a koala with tears on his eyes.

"Why are you hugging me, hyung?" The rapper asks, frozen on his position.

"I'm sorry." Kim Junkyu softly mutters while sobbing, he hugged Haruto tighter crying his heart out

"It's okay, you were drunk that time. All of us, okay?" Haruto softly mutters with a gentle smile, tapping his shoulder.

Hamada Asahi is not feeling good with the situation. What's with Kim Junkyu? He thought.

He let go from his embrace and walks beside Park Jihoon, the leader looks at him.

"What's with you? All of sudden?" Park Jihoon whispered, making Junkyu pout at him.

"Jihoonie, I'm sorry." Kim Junkyu mutters, clinging to the leader's arm.

"I lied last night, I still like him." Kim Junkyu confessed and Park Jihoon was lost from his words, he frowned and looked at his best friend. Park Jeongwoo noticed the two, confused.

"Yah, what are you doing there? Let's walk!" Park Jeongwoo shouted from the front.

On the other side, Kanemoto Yoshinori and the others are riding bicycles, they went to a different path.

"Wah, where is him?" Yoshinori asks, looking left and right rippin rippin rippin ksksksksks

"Let's go here." Bang Yedam yelled and the others looked at him.

Junghwan's clothes are now wet and he's hugging his knees due to the cold rain. He thought of the things he loves about the rapper, the places they went together, his eyes that he wants to stare forever and the love they shared together.

His mind is still thinking about the kiss last night, he also thought of Junkyu's feelings towards the japanese. He's not with Haruto today, what if his man will be completely stolen from him? He sobs again.

While he was crying, a group of men came.

"Hey there pretty boy, what are you doing here?" A man who's wearing a mask asks, Junghwan looked at them with fears in his eyes.

"W-who are you?" The younger asks, hugging his knees tighter. He's now totally scared, hearing their laughs.

"Get him." The man commanded and they pulled Junghwan until they reached the van.

Junghwan is now on the van with blindfolds, his hands and legs are also tied up.

"Who are you, why are you doing this?" Junghwan innocently asks with his lowered voice, he's trembling.

The men did not answer him, they were just silent until they reached an abandoned building.

They dragged Junghwan inside and tied him on a chair, he was in the back of the room with no other equipments but only him.

They locked him there and the room is now filled with silence. Junghwan silently sobs, then he's now shouting the names of his hyungs, especially his favorite namez

The members' paths finally crossed, meeting at the end of the street. Watanabe Haruto and Kanemoto Yoshinori made a glare showdown but the members quickly pulled them to go inside the place.

Walking outside, Haruto noticed a bracelet made of shells and bands, he glanced at his wrist and a tear fell on his cheek.

"YAH, WATANABE, why are you standing there?" Hamada Asahi asked, glancing at where Haruto is looking at, his wrist.

"Asahi, the bracelet is same with mine." The rapper said and picks up the bracelet, comparing it to the bracelet he's wearing. Asahi staredat it then he looks again at Watanabe Haruto.

"Is it from him?" Asahi asks, scanning the bracelet. The rapper nodded, kissing the bracelet while kneeling down, he's crying again.

"What happened?" Choi Hyunsuk suddenly asks, looking at the youngest rapper.

"He came here, this bracelet is from him. He made this as his gift for my birthday. It's a couple bracelet." Haruto responded, showing his wrist and the bracelet he's holding. The members stared at it and Park Jeongwoo said it was Junghwan's. He saw it last week when they are playing games together.

Kanemoto Yoshinori pushed him again on the nearest wall and the members are startled at the situation.

"YAH! WHY ARE GETTING MAD AT ME! STOP PUSHING ME AROUND!" Haruto shouted at his hyung's face.

"IF SOMETHING REALLY HAPPENED TO HIM, I WILL KI—" But before Yoshinori could finished his threat to Haruto, Junkyu separated them.

"Is that even a great solution? SHUT UP YOUR MOUTHS AND FIND HIM! CALL OUR MANAGERS AND REPORT IT TO THEM!" Kim Junkyu shouted as loud as he can.

"I already messaged our managers. Gladly, they already reported it to the Seoul Metropolitan Department." Choi Hyunsuk said and the other are still not calming down.

"Hey, we're trending on twitter again." Kim Doyoung announces with a sigh, showing his phone to them.

JUNGHWAN IS MISSING
The maknae of Treasure is reportedly missing around 10 am in the morning read more...

WHERE IS JUNGHWAN?
The fans on twitter keeps on asking and twitting about where is Treasure's youngest member read more...

Park Jihoon frowned, they're trending again with an issue. He's scared, what if Yang Hyunsuk will scold them for real this time?

"Let's check the CCTV footages on this street"." Watanabe Haruto suggested and they all agreed to knock at the houses near them. Gladly a woman opened her gate for them.

"Sorry for disturbing you Ma'am, but we're looking for our friend, his bracelet was found on the end of this street, uhm we saw that your house has a CCTV outside, can we take a look on it?" Choi Hyunsuk politely asks, pleasing with his hands.

Thankfully, the lady nodded and showed them her computer and footages of her CCTV.

Watanabe Haruto is now staring at it, looking at the footage for 9 am before Junghwan went missing. They can't clearly see the footage because of the rain but they saw a figure and all of them shouted that it's Junghwan. He's still wearing his set of white pajamas, and they conclude it's him. Haruto is now staring at it and they saw him walking at the street, which is the place they went earlier. They fast forwarded the footage, then there was a black van that stopped at the end of the street. Hyunsuk's eyes widened when saw the men went towards Junghwan's direction. They are dressed in all black with masks on their faces.

Haruto is now gritting his teeth, anger is now boiling at him. He startled when the group of men pushed Junghwan inside the van.

The members were all lost from words and they looked at each other.

Their maknae was kidnapped...