CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: NAUGHTY MAKNAE

Treasure's shooting is scheduled today, they're all ready to conquer the stage of acting. They finally started the shoot with Kim Doyoung and Kim Junkyu, they are outside.

"Look at my mouth." Kim Doyoung said as he breath out, Kim Junkyu chuckled because of the hot air that is seen coming out from the younger's mouth.

"We look like a dragon, haaa." Kim Junkyu exclaimed as he also sigh and looks at it.

Back to shot, they finally said their lines as they look at the building of their campus. They entered the lobby, they were forzen on their positions when they saw a bunch of guys running down from the stairs.

"Uwa, OMO!" They exclaimed as they clumsily walk downstairs. They all ran towards the twin's back, making a way for T5.

The guys went to the T5's direction and acted what the fangirls would do.

"Oppa, you're so handsome!!!" Yoshinori exclaimed as he record a video of them.

"Let's take a picture." Bang Yedam muttered as he went closer to Hamada Asahi.

"Oppa, marry me juseyo." Choi Hyunsuk yells, Park Jeongwoo just showed his hand showing disapproval.

"Who are they?" Kim Junkyu asks, Park Jihoon is the one who look at him.

"Yah, you don't know Treasure?" He asked, clinging to Jaehyuk's wrist while kneeling on the floor. The first scene was great.

"Look at this." Yoshinori mutters with a giggle, showing the video earlier. Haruto's nose is the highlight of the video.

"Your nose is really big." Mashiho teases with a chuckle.

"Like my c—"

"Your heart, you're so kind." Junghwan interrupts, covering the rapper's naughty mouth.

They are now in the hallway, to shoot the T5's appearance.

"They are very popular here, this is an all-boys school. So, the guys are falling for them too." Park Jihoon started with a small grin, no doubt he's great at acting. Kim Junkyu and Kim Doyoung nodded at him.

Then Park Jihoon spotted the leader of T5, Park Jeongwoo.

"Oh, that's the leader of T5, he is Park Jeongwoo. He's known for his dark, but sexy complexion. Many people believe that he got that bronze skin because of eating too much chocolate." Park Jihoon introduces, pointing at the older iksan boy.

The guys are going crazy for Jeongwoo, Yoshinori even acted like he was having a heart attack.

Then Bang Yedam appeared with his guitar, he's the one who introduced Yoon Jaehyuk.

"That's Yoon Jaehyuk. He's the son of a food delivery business man. He loves to drink banana milk, he's known for being friendly because he's the class president of our section." Yedam says, pointing at Jaehyuk who's sipping his banana milk.

"That's Hamada Asahi, a japanese. He's a son of a well-known beer company in which he was named after that, Asahi. He's really odd, he always stare at me." Park Jihoon continues as they look at the man wearing shades and hoodie.

"Then that's Watanabe Haruto, the son of a chairman who owns the hilteum hotel. They're extremely rich, I'm envious. He's rude and arrogant, he also sleeps on the class." Park Jihoon is almost honest to his words.

While they are waiting for the youngest member of T5, someone wrapped an arm to both Junkyu and Jihoon.

"Ehem, I guess I'm the last. My name is So Junghwan, my father's job is being the secretary of the hilteum hotel and being a butler to my Haruto, that's not a big deal to be proud of but still I have the looks. What do you think, new face?" So Junghwan mutters as he lift Junkyu's chin. He added the word "my", that's not written in the script!

Kim Junkyu is about to answer, but the bell rang. They quickly vanished to come back to their classroom. The second scene is finally over, they rests for a while and chitchat together.

"Yoshi's funny earlier, he acted like he's having a heart attack!" Kim Doyoung exclaimed as he slap the table, finding it hilarious.

"Yah, Ruto. You look like you're about to laugh earlier when you held the diamond." Choi Hyunsuk said with a chuckle and they all look at Haruto.

"I nearly laughed because the cameraman is making faces at me!" Haruto whines with a sigh, making the members chuckle.

"Hey, Junghwanie. Why did you add the adlib "my" earlier?" Park Jihoon asks with a chuckle, looking at the maknae.

"That's true though, he's my Haruto. He's my boyfriend." So Junghwan proudly said with a shy smile and pouting lips as he cutely look at Haruto.

"He really said, being a butler to my Haruto." Yedam exclaimed, copying Junghwan's expression.

"My baby looks cute and friendly earlier, do you want a prize?" Haruto asks and the members immediately, automatically, quickly, hardly smacks him.

"WAEEEE? I'M ASKING HIM!" Haruto yells, hissing in pain.

"That has a double meaning, calm your ass and act innocent." Jihoon said and threatened him with his favorite tumbler.

The members just chuckled and surprisingly, Junghwan sat on Haruto's lap.

"You're already the prize, Haru." Junghwan sweetly said that made the member's eyes widened.

"YAH, JUNGHWANIE! THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE! GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT!" Park Jihoon yells, scolding his naughty son.

Haruto even pulled the younger closer to him and they all covered their eyes when Junghwan leans and initiate a kiss with him. Haruto even travelled his hands from Junghwan's back down to his butt, gropping it.

"THIS IS SO EEW! MY EYES CAN'T TAKE IT!" Choi Hyunsuk exclaimed, covering his eyes.

"Oh my ghaaad." Asahi exclaims, averting his eyes.

"Hey, Haruto. You're a man now." Jaehyuk compliments with a chuckle, shamelessly of looking at them.

"Okay, stop that please. We still need to shoot." Jihoon mutters and separated the two, spanking the naughty couple.

"Jihoonie, time to change." A staff said and gave him the clothes, he will act as a homeroom teacher.

Apparently, Junkyu became silent all through out the shoot. He can't burst out any comments but his mind is full of chaos. He actually doesn't know what to say.

The scene is now rolling, but Jihoon can't hold back his laughters he look at everyone's faces who are also trying to hold back it, but failing.

"So, today we have a new stud—I'm sorry!" Jihoon said, laughing to everyone. He can't help it because Jaehyuk is mocking him.

Hyunsuk even fell 'cause all he need is on the ground.

Alright, kidding aside. He really fell because his foot got stuck. No one even helped him, poor leader. They started again and it was a success.

They're on another scene which is Junkyu sitting with Haruto.

Junghwan looked at his back and smiled at Junkyu. The koala nodded at him and said his robotic narration.

So, it's now the awaited scene of Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk.