CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: SURPRISE!

Today is such a special day, it's our lovely Junghwan's birthday! The group wants to celebrate his birthday in their dorm. Park Jihoon asked Choi Hyunsuk to accompany the maknae to a shop and give him presents, the other members are left at the dorm preparing for their surprise.

"Hyung...Hyung...Hyung, can we rest for a while? I'm already exhausted, we're walking on the street for 30 minutes already." The maknae pouted while catching his breath, but Choi Hyunsuk just ruffled his hair and pulls him again, they are finally on the cafe shop serving the best coffees.

"Hyung!? I'm not into coffees!" Junghwan whines but Hyunsuk just chuckled at him and they went to the corner, he left the maknae alone and ordered some drinks and foods.

"Here you go." Choi Hyunsuk said and gave him the black coffee and dark chocolate cake. The maknae frowned and looked at his hyung.

"Hyung? The valentine's day already passed and you're still bitter?" Junghwan cutely asks, he nearly puked at the taste of the black coffee that Hyunsuk loves.

"Where's my baby?" The youngest japanese asks, rubbing his eyes who just woke up from his sleep.

"Watanabe, it's Junghwanie's birthday! We're setting up a surprise for him, Hyunsuk hyung treats him to a cafe for us to prepare here." Park Jihoon mutters without stuttering before blowing the balloon.

"WHAT!? HE'S WITH HYUNSUKE HYUNG?" He loudly asks, frowning. He forgot about Junghwan's birthday, mentally cursing.

The other members are also doing their jobs. Kim Junkyu and Takata Mashisho are preparing the cake and cupcakes. Park Jihoon and Kanemoto Yoshinori are preparing for the teokbokkis, ramen and other foods. The other members are putting decorations on the wall, they also ordered lots of burgers, fries, hotdogs, and donuts.

"YAH WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE, BRAT?! MOVE YOUR ASS AND FUCKING HELP US HERE!" Park Jihoon shouted, Jeongwoo pulls him to calm down.

"What's your gift?" Park Jeongwoo asked, blowing the red balloon. The japanese frowned and he suddenly realized that he did not brought any gifts.

"Such a loser." Jeongwoo mutters with a chuckle, the japanese just smacked his shoulder.

"Let's buy more gifts!" Yoon Jaehyuk shouted, waving Choi Hyunsuk's card. Takata Mashiho chuckles, telling Kim Junkyu about Hyunsuk's card that was stolen by Park Jihoon earlier.

"Haruto, let's go outside. You don't have gifts for your Junghwanie, right?" Hamada Asahi asks, placing the balloons on the floor. The rapper nodded and followed Asahi together with Jaehyuk.

"Yah! Park Jihoon, can you please move away from me? You keep on pushing me!" Kim Junkyu whines while putting the strawberries on the cake, but Park Jihoon is still pushing him with his butt. Kanemoto Yoshinori chuckles, putting an icing on Takata Mashiho's cheek.

"Doyoung-ah, where's the tape? You're holding it earlier" Bang Yedam asks, scanning the room looking for the tape.

"I don't know, I placed it here." Kim Doyoung answers, pointinh at his side.

"Hyung, the coffee is so dark and too bitter! Can we eat ice cream?" So Junghwan asks, following Choi Hyunsuk on the street.

"Calm down kid, we're still going somewhere." Choi Hyunsuk mutters with a chuckle, walking.

"Wah, Haru might be worried now." So Junghwan whines, scratching his head.The oldest rapper just chuckled and pulls him, wrapping an arm on Junghwan's shoulder.

"WAH, I ALREADY MISS MY BABY." Watanabe Haruto suddenly mutters with a sigh. Yoon Jaehyuk softly chuckles and tap his shoulder.

"Chill bro, you'll see him later." Jaehyuk reassures, pulling Hamada Asahi on his side.

While they are walking on the street, someone accidentally bumped on Haruto. The JaeSahi frowned as they saw the girl's face.

"Oh...sorry!" The girl mutters and bows to them twice. Haruto only chuckled because the girl is familiar, it was Veronica. His close friend back then when they are still trainees.

"Wah it's you again! Oh god, I miss you!!!" Veronica exclaimed and immediately hugs the rapper. Hamada Asahi was so disgusted, the girl is pretty but she's so clingy.

"She's not aware that Haruto's dating Junghwanie?" Yoon Jaehyuk whispered at Asahi while looking at the two.

"I missed you too, I haven't saw you for how many months!" Haruto also exclaimed and smiled, the girl was the one who let go from the hug and showed her cute smiles.

"Oh yeah, I came back to Japan to study but it's my semester break now that's why I'm having a vacation here in Korea! It's nice meeting you again!" The girl exclaimed and they talked about the things they spent together on Japan, the JaeSahi tandem are still whispering to each other.

"Let's just observe them." Hamada Asahi muttered and eyed the two.

Finally, they finished cooking and decorating the dorm. Choi Hyunsuk texted Park Jihoon that they are about to go home 'cause it's already 5 pm and the party will start at 6 pm.

However, the other three members are still outside, Park Jeongwoo called Watanabe Haruto but sadly he did not answer.

Thankfully, Hamada Asahi answered the call from Kanemoto Yoshinori. He told them that they're about to go home and Yoshi announced it to the other members.

It's already 5:55 pm and still, no glimpse of the three. They panicked when Choi Hyunsuk opened the door signaling them to get ready. Junghwan is wearing blindfolds, Yoshinori accompanied the maknae until they reached the main area.

"hana dul set..." Hyunsuk is not aware of the three's missing presence and he counted. Yoshinori removed the blindfold.

"HAPPY BIRTH DAY JUNG-" They're about to finish the greetings but...

"You're funny, that's why I fell for you back then." A girl's laugh echoed the room as the door opened. It was Hamada Asahi, Yoon Jaehyuk, Watanabe Haruto and Veronica. The girl is clinging on the rapper's arm.

So Junghwan can't hide his grin, knowing there's a huge surprise waiting for him, but his smile fades away when he witnessed the main surprise tonight.

It was Haruto with someone prettier than him. Everyone was frozen and they all look at each other.

Junghwan sadly nodded with a fake smile on his face.

"Thank you." He sadly muttered.