CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: CHAOTIC VLIVE

The whole group is now back at their dance practice room. They're running in circles because of enjoyment. They missed this lovely dark dance room.

"Wah, it felt like decades." Choi Hyunsuk mutters then he sat on the floor while looking at every corner of the room.

"If you felt like it was decades then maybe it's already our decade anniversary now." Park Jihoon teases, Hyunsuk whines and walks away because he's getting scared of Jihoon lately.

"Manager-nim, can we do a surprise vlive?" Yoon Jaehyuk asks, he missed doing fan service to them already. He glanced at Park Jeongwoo who's busy scrolling on his phone.

"Uh sure, but don't make any chaos." The managet said with a nervous smile. The kids are scary because they shamelessly do everything they want.

"Yes!" Yoon Jaehyuk exclaimed and quickly announced it to his brothers. They all got excited, filling the room with chairs and tables in the center.

The staffs are now inside preparing the cameras and other equipments. Then their CEO also came, wanting to watch them.

Meanwhile, Watanabe Haruto is getting confused again. He doesn't know what to do, he's relying on So Junghwan. The japanese is pouting at the sajangnim again, assuming that he's interested with his Junghwan.

"I missed doing vlives, aaaah." Choi Hyunsuk suddenly exclaimed, he's now excited and even swaying back and forth his feet while sitting on the chair.

"I somehow wishes to be a vlive for one day for you to miss me." Park Jihoon said, making his members chuckle then there's Hyunsuk who just showed his disgusted face on the younger.

"Eew. If I were you I would choose to be a camera for Asahi for him to look and stare at me with a smile." Yoon Jaehyuk joins and looks at Asahi with his famous lipbite and wink. The japanese just rolled his eyes saying that was disgusting.

"Okay kids, do whatever you want." The manager said and the camera finally rolled.

The first thing they did was the awkward greeting, they're still not synchronized with their group's greetings > <.

"Hello teumes, we're back!" Choi Hyunsuk started and they all wave their hands infront of the camera.

"Hi, Hyunsuk hyung." Park Jihoon said and gave him an annoying smile. The leader smacked his thigh with a disgusted face.

"We missed you guys, I know that you missed me too." Yoon Jaehyuk sweetly mutters and showed his annoying lip bite.

"Hi, Haruto's here." The youngest japanese mutters as he nervously smile at the camera. Junghwan looks at him and squished his shoulder.

"Our Haruto is now fine and still good looking. You don't have to worry teumes, he's healthy and happy." Park Jeongwoo said and pointed at the nervous japanese.

"We did this vlive to announce that we're now back to continue making music for you. The comeback will resume and wait for the new season of treasure map!" Park Jihoo  announces and they all applaused.

"You will hear my wonderful voice again!" Bang Yedam said, confidently.

"And you will see my face again." Kim Doyoung added and winks at the camera.

"Hey, Hwanie. Say something." Park Jihoon said and motioned him to speak.

"Hello teumes, Junghwanie's here. Uhm yes we're back. We will continue making you happy again. I missed you yeorubun. Sorry for—" So Junghwan was interrupted by Haruto who wrapped his arm on the younger's back with a concerned face.

"You don't have to apologize, baby." Watanabe Haruto sweetly mutters, directly looking at the younger's dazzling eyes.

"Uh okay, sorry." Junghwan softly said and looks down with a small smile.

"Annyeong teumes, If you don't like my Junghwan then feel free to leave the fandom." Haruto said and the members automatically turned their heads to him.

"Yeah, he's right. If you don't like one of our members then leave. We don't need solo stans here or any OT11 stans." Park Jihoob added with his lethal smile.

Kim Junkyu is silent and pouting at the center, Park Jeongwoo noticed him and taps his shoulder for him to speak.

"Annyeong yeorubuuun, Junkyu's here. Always be safe! I'm happy and healthy, don't worry. We're back again to feed you happiness!" Kim Junkyu mutters and made a big heart with a flying kiss.

They continue their vlive by doing a chaotic meeting about their comeback. They're discussing it infront of the camera.

Hamada Asahi even got scolded by Park Jihoon because of his too much energy, he's dancing every time he hear announcements.

Yoon Jaehyuk got scolded too because he's trying to be sexy infront of the camera for doing multiple lipbites, his lips will surely bleed later.

Park Jeongwoo sang together with Bang Yedam as they cover the song peaches by Justin Bieber.

Kim Doyoung is also back with his cheesy romantic lines that made his members chuckle and somehow disgusted.

The Haruhwan couple are being lovey dovey infront of the camera not minding any hate comments.

After the exhausting vlive, they went to the their own meeting room to rest.

They took selfies and posted it to their twitter account.

"Yah, Yoon Jaehyuk, lipbite again?" Hamada Asahi mutters, showing his phone of Jaehyuk who posted a selca with his famous lipbite again.

"That's sexy, teumes will love it." Yoon Jaehyuk responded and gave him an annoying smile, Asahi just rolled his eyes.

Haruto pulled Junghwan closer to him. They're both smiling at each other as they talk about their relationship.

"Baby, you don't have to worry. Don't mind the antis, focus on yourself and do whatever you want. They're just jealous of you. I'm here okay? You're safe with me." Haruto reassures and gave him a long forehead kiss, what a sweet gesture from him.

"Ne~ Thank you so much, Haru." Junghwan shyly mutters with a smile. The japanese held his cheek and gently pinch it because he's too cute for him.

"I love you so damn much, baby." Haruto sweetly whispers, rubbing his thumb on Junghwan's soft cheek whe staring at his glimmering eyes.

"I love you more, Haruuu~" Junghwan cutely mutters with a smile. The rapper connected their lips again as they sweetly smile between the kiss.

The other members are chuckling again because Haruto never changed, he's really brave. He's kissing his girlfriend despite of their other members that are watching them.

"Why do they need to make us feel single." Park Jeongwoo suddenly said and Jihoon agrees with a laugh.

"Do you want to end your single life with me?" Jaehyuk teases while annoyingly massaging Jeongwoo's shoulder.

"Eeew!" Jeongwoo hisses, walking away from the predator. Asahi pulled Jaehyuk and smacked his head.

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Hyunsuk suddenly yells and the members looked at him with a confused look.