CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: YOU'RE MY CRUSH, I GOT A CRUSH ON YOU~

Haruto is the first one who woke up, he glanced at his side and a curve was formed on his lips.

"Oh God, you're such a beauty." Haruto whispers, touching the younger's squishy soft cheeks with his thumb, but his cheeks turned into pink when Junghwan moved.

"Donuts...I want donuts." Junghwan cutely whines, making Haruto giggle. He quickly steals a peck on his cheek, then he stood up and went inside the bathroom. After doing his morning routine, he went outside.

"Oh, you're now awake, sit down. Jihoonie is preparing for our breakfast." Hyunsuk says and motioned him to sit down. Yoshinori came holding a pitcher of juice and filled Haruto's glass.

"Why are you blushing?" Hyunsuk suddenly asks, noticing the small smile on the younger's lips and his cheeks that are also pink.

"Eh? uhm nothing." Haruto came back to his senses and gave the leader a smile. Hyunsuk frowned and will surely tell this to Jihoon.

Hamada Asahi came together with Yoon Jaehyuk and they both looked at Haruto. Asahi smacked his shoulder saying don't be so obvious, Yoon Jaehyuk.

Haruto noticed the two and he quickly averted his eyes from Asahi. The older japanese chuckles and looked at Jaehyuk.

"He's awkward to you." Jaehyuk whispers with a chuckle, Asahi told Jaehyuk last night that Haruto's afraid that the older japanese might tease him infront of Junghwan or the others. Asahi promised that he won't tell Haruto's feelings for Junghwan.

"Good morning, Ruto-yah." Junkyu greeted while rubbing his eyes, he just woke up from his sleep.

"Yah! We're here, greet us too." Yoshinori whines as he motioned the koala to sit down.

"Mianhae, good morning yeorubun." Junkyu mutters with his baby voice again that made them chuckle.

The eleven hyungs are already on the dinning area, but their maknae is still on his room.

"I'll check him." Hamada Asahi volunteers, glancing at Haruto. The youngest rapper panicked, earning a silent chuckle from Jaehyuk. Haruto looked at the door with his crazy heart beats.

"Ruto, you're sweating." Jaehyuk mutters and gave him a handkerchief. Haruto thanked him and he drank the whole juice on the glass. Yoshinori immediately refilled his glass with orange juice. He even brushes Haruto's hair.

Asahi went beside Junghwan who's still asleep, he shaked his body. Gladly, the younger woke up from his dreamy sleep.

"It's time to eat your breakfast, Junghwanie." Asahi mutters with a gentle smile. Junghwan yawns then he sat on the bed.

"Wait, I'm sleeping at the sofa last night—how did I ended up sleeping here?" Junghwan asks with a frown while rubbing his eyes making Asahi grin.

"I guess, Haruto transferred you here." Asahi mutters, brushing the younger's fluffy hair.

Finally, the two came out from the room. Haruto can't even look at the two because he's so tensed, he's only trying to focus on the foods.

"Here, have a seat." Asahi mutters, pulling a chair beside Haruto. The younger japanese glanced at the older, Asahi almost laughed at Haruto's face, he looks nervous!

Junghwan noticed him, their eyes locked together. Haruto's cheeks turned into pink and he looks away, then he glanced at Asahi who's now laughing beside Jaehyuk.