CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: MISTAKE

Kanemoto Yoshinori was the one who catches Junghwan before he completely fell on the floor.

The members looked at Junghwan but still, they can't process the situation due to alcohols.

Kim Junkyu finally let go from Haruto's lips and looks at Junghwan with a chuckle.

"Did he drank too much?" He even pointed at So Junghwan who's eyes are completely closed.

Yoshinori glanced at Haruto and now cursing on his mind, did he really agreed on the kiss? Probably because of alcohol, he thought.

"Hey, Haruto. Bring our maknae to the van. He needs to take a rest." Hyunsuk said, Haruto obeyed and even salutes them before he got into the van with Junghwan.

He closed the door and let him sleep on his lap, he also felt his head being heavy and dizzy. He'll regret that tomorrow.

The members are still on the restaurant, being a mess on the floor, even though they are heavily drank they still proceeds the game.

Mashiho was the one who spinned the battle and it landed infront of Yoshinori.

"YAH, YOSHI, TRUTH OR DARE?" Kim Junkyu was the one who asked.

"Of course truth." The japanese answered and all eyes are on Kim Junkyu.

"So, somehow, did you had feelings for Junghwanie?" Kim Junkyu asked while chuckling on Mashiho's shoulder.

"No, he's just a dongsaeng to me. He's cute but I know, there's already someone in his heart and that's Haruto." Kanemoto Yoshinori responded with a gentle smile.

"Are you sure? You're not lying?" Park Jihoon asks while holding the tumbler.

"Yes, why would I lie?" Yoshinori defended himself.

"Alright, let's continue." Kim Junkyu said with a disappointed tone.

The game continues and the tumbler stops infront of Hamada Asahi.

"ASAHIIII~" Yoon Jaehyuk muttered and the japanese stared blankly at them.

"Truth or dare?" Park Jihoon asks and the robot chooses the dare.

"I guess he's not scared neither embarrass to do dares." Kim Junkyu commented and they laughed again.

"Slap Kim Junkyu's face." Park Jihoon ordered with his lethal smile.

The members laugh their asses and Junkyu is pointing at himself saying me?

"You're mean!" Junkyu cutely yelled.

"You somehow deserve it." Park Jihoon jokes, earning a smack from Yoon Jaehyuk.

"Kids, you need to go home now. You need to rest, and you're drunk. Bring your asses to the bus!" Their manager yelled but they refused, they want to see the dare first.

"Continue that game tomorrow, after you wake up from your stupidness." The other manager commented and all of them laughed.

They finally agree to go back to the dorm.

"Bring them to their room." Their manager said and the staffs lift their weights and successfully brought them into their roomsz

Also, the other members who are a mess, they are now sleeping loudly on their rooms.