CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY: Ride

"Have I already told you what's my favorite song?" The handsome rapper asks, brushing the younger's hair. They're now inside the van away from the park. Gladly, the van was parked in the corner that isn't totally crowded. The windows of the vehicle was tinted into deep black so no one can be able to peek and see what's inside. The two are in the back seat, spending their time together.

"Not yet, but I know you listen to some rap songs from international artists." The younger answers as he cutely move his feet back and forth. Haruto mentally curses as he look at the pretty So Junghwan, he badly want to jump on the younger now but he's controlling himself.

"I'll tell you later." The japanese said and lean his face closer to the fair skinned boy. Junghwan flinched that made his eyes widened and he was frozen on his seat while looking at the rapper.

"Why are you so shy towards me, baby? Hmm, I'm your boyfriend." Haruto whispers with his sexy deep voice. Junghwan felt so shy this time but unexpectedly, he pulled the rapper's collar and connected their lips. The japanese got startled but he smiled between the kiss. He pulls the younger closer by his waist, and placed him on top of his lap.

They continue their make out session and the tension between them is getting hotter. The japanese mentally cursed again due to his baby's behavior today.

So Junghwan is too eager to kiss him, where did the shy maknae go?

Time Skip, you guys—!!

"Haruuu, I love youuu~" The younger whispers, his hair is pretty messy due to sweat. Haruto chuckled at Junghwan's cuteness. He brushes the wet hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you more than love, baby." Haruto redundantly mutters, smashing their lips again before heading outside the vehicle.

"So, what's your favorite song?" Junghwan asked with curiosity.

"Your mo—"

"Okay, stop. I know!" Junghwan interrupts with a chuckle.

"YAH, WHERE'S JUNGHWANIE AND WATANABE!?" Park Jihoon asks, he suddenly realized that the couple is out of his sight. Hamada Asahi told him that the two are just hanging out in the park.

"I guess they just did something sneaky." Park Jeongwoo playfully mutters when he noticed the two familiar figure who are holding each other's hand.

Park Jihoon saw the two, Watanabe Haruto pulled So Junghwan and connected their lips in front of Park Jihoon's macaroni salad.

"YAH WATANABEEEEE!!!!!!"

Cute > <