9

For all you little babies that don't read descriptions. Yes, this is a teacher x student thing, yes I'm aware that it's illegal in many circumstances, but if you don't wanna read it, or hear about it, just leave, aight?
It's fictional.
Grow up.
Don't come at me in the comments.
Or do, I don't really care 😃☝️

__________

I wake up to my phone alarm blaring loudly next to me. Blinking some of the sleep from my eyes, I groan and turn it off, flopping my face down into my pillow .

'Last day of the internship..' I think groggily, 'Hizashi's gonna make me be on his radio show, noooo..'

I'm snapped from my thoughts by my door bursting open and mentioned blonde announcing himself.

"Heyyy my favourite listener!! Time to get up and ready for the day! Breakfast is downstairs, get dressed and I'll see ya there!"

With a quick shoot of the finger guns he disappears.

"Ugh, him and his loud ass voice.." I grumble out insults, my body not deciding to cooperate this morning as I stumble over my feet to get dressed.

Upon noticing I'm putting my jeans on backwards I let out an annoyed huff, turning them back the right way and pulling them up, buttoning the top and zipping the fly up. I slip a studded belt around my waist, clipping it at the front and then pulling a black tank top over my head.

After I tie my hair in a low ponytail, I slide my phone into my pocket and head into the kitchen.

"G'morning Hizashi," I hum, rubbing my eyes tiredly and plopping down into a seat at the table.

"Gooooood morning Mini Shota!" Hizashi grins, pointing finger guns at me for the second time this morning.

"Really..? That's, creative." I roll my eyes, not entirely fond of the nickname, even though Rumi calls me TinyEraser.

"Sorry sorry!" Hizashi sheepishly smiles, rubbing the back of his neck, "I have something for you!!"

I raise my eyebrow, "Something, for me?"

He nods rapidly and runs off, a Cheshire Cat grin on his face.

I silently question what on earth it could be and start eating the breakfast he made, humming in appreciation at how good at is.

I always had to do the cooking at home, when we actually had home cooked meals, cause dad can't cook for shit without burning anything. I was surprised to find out that Hizashi is a decently good cook, I woulda figured he'd burn everything just like dad does. Guess not.

I hear Hizashi sprinting back down the hall and he reappears, hiding something behind his back.

"Sooo! I found this when I was going through some clothes in my closet, it's by far too small for me since I had it back from my UA days, but I think it'll fit you perfectly!" He pulls what he was hiding behind his back out in front of him for me to see.

My eyes widen a little at how well kept the piece of clothing is.

"It's the first leather jacket I ever had for my hero costume, naturally when I had to upgrade I kept it, adding little custom patches here and there, like this!" He points at multiple different patches, one saying Go Beyond, Plus Ultra! While another says UA Highschool! One on the side with the words Put your hands up radio! And the final patch across the back in heavy font reading Voice Hero: Present Mic!