24

Every book you read is just a remix of the dictionary.
__________

"How do you feel about me?"

I was silent, honestly not knowing how to answer that question and readily becoming more embarrassed about the situation.

I'd just kissed my own teacher, and I was currently sitting in his lap- why was I still in his lap??

Hizashi noticed me attempting to scoot off his lap and held my waist tightly, ensuring that I wouldn't be moving anytime soon.

"Y/n?"

"I-I.." I bit my lip, avoiding eye contact, "I don't know, I have all these feelings and don't know what to do with them.. a-and your my teacher! If anyone found out about this, who knows what would happen? Especially if my dad- oh god what would dad say.."

"Your dad would kill me." Hizashi shrugged, brushing the thought off as if it weren't important.

"Exactly!" I fretted, playing about with my fingers out of nervousness.

"Calm down sweetheart," Hizashi said, brushing a strand of hair from my face and tilting my chin to look at him, "It can be our secret right? Nobody has to know, and we can see where this takes us."

I hesitated to agree, there were so many ways this could go wrong, and these feelings about my teacher were so new to me. An age gap like this wouldn't sit well with anyone, and if the media found out, his hero career would be ruined.

"Take a deep breath Y/n, your thoughts are all scattered." Hizashi instructed me, taking a slow breath in and prompting for me to do the same.

I copied his action, taking a long, slow breath in, before letting it out again, feeling a little better.

"Good girl, now, are you okay with this?" Hizashi asked, brushing a thumb over my cheek and looking into my eyes.

I nodded slightly, leaning into his hand and watching his face light up with a smile. Hizashi leaned forwards and pressed a kiss to my forehead, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder, my face tucked into the side of his neck as my thoughts went wild in all the ways this could go horribly.

But a little part of me was happy.

__________

"I'm home." Dad called into the house, kicking off his boots as he walked through the door. The lights were off so it was dark, more so since it was around two in the morning.

Dad unwound his scarf from around his neck and hung it up on a hook by the door, slipping his house slippers on and walking down the hall to the living room.

The tv was on, playing the credits to some movie. Dad spotted me and Hizashi sound asleep on the couch, my head leaning on the blondes shoulder, with his head on top of mine.

"Pfft." Dad rolled his eyes a little, grabbing the blanket off of the back of the couch and throwing it over us, placing a kiss to the top of my head.

He suspected absolutely nothing as he headed up the stairs to his own room, too focused on getting to sleep. Patrol had been a little difficult tonight so he was dead tired.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee. I cracked my eyes open and lifted my head, wincing slightly in pain from the position my neck had been in. I blearily looked about, noticing I was on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me.

'I must have fallen asleep while Hizashi and I were watching a movie..' I thought, blushing madly when I remembered the events of the night before.

"Morning sleepy head!" A familiar voice sang and I looked up as Hizashi entered the room with two cups of coffee and a plate balanced on his arm.

"Hizashi, your still here?" I asked, accepting the mug of coffee and taking a small sip from it.

"What? Sick of me already?" Hizashi faked a hurt expression, pressing a hand to his chest.

"No," I shook my head, watching him place the plate he had onto the coffee table.

Hizashi stuck a hand on his hip as he took a sip from his own mug, "I fell asleep here last night, so I guess I'm still just hanging around. Shota's in the kitchen, he's actually about to head out with Toshinori to go visit students parents about dorm rooms."

"Dorm rooms? Why?" I questioned, bringing my legs up and crossing them.

"So the league won't try to kidnap any more students. The school is a lot more safer than any home the kids live in, plus there will be pro heroes on sight at all times. Cementoss has already started building the separate dorms, teachers ones included, we just need the parents approval." Hizashi took a seat next to me, crossing one of his legs over top of the other.

"Makes sense." I finished off my coffee, sticking the cup on the coffee table, "Dad!"

"What?" Dad called from the kitchen, appearing a moment later with a piece of toast in his mouth. He was wearing a white dress shirt and a black tie, with a pair of black slacks and dress shoes.

"You look fancy- anyways, will I be moving into the dorms too?" I asked.

"Mhm," He pulled his food out of his mouth, "With luck, all of the students will be moving into the dorms, it's the safest option."

A car horn is heard from outside and dad lets out a sigh, slinging a bag over his shoulder,

"That's Toshinori, I'll see you guys later. Hizashi, keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't hurt herself." Dad gave me a quick kiss on top of my head before leaving.

"I don't need a sitter.." I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest and pouting.

"Well you have one." Hizashi said, grabbing the plate from before and setting it on my lap, "I made you breakfastttt~"

My face heated up a little and I thanked him quietly, sitting properly and taking a bite of food.

I wonder what dorm life will be like.

__________
Okay this chapter was kinda short and I lowkey hate it..
BUT ANYWAYS!
YEAH-
Man fuck me-
Inspiration fails me ()