13

Yes the picture was extremely necessary. If your offended by it, why you even here bruh? 😩

Moving on-

__________

"Y/n! Hurry up and get down here we have to go!" My dad shouts at me, probably from the kitchen.

"IM UP AND IM GOING!" I yell back, grabbing my duffel bag and backpack and running out of my room, nearly tripping downstairs in the process. I run into the kitchen and grab the piece of toast dad handed to me and shove it into my mouth.

"Thamks.." I try to say.

"Yeah yeah, now hurry up or we're going to be late for the bus." He shakes his head, already heading out the door.

I briefly take the toast out of my mouth to swallow while following him, kicking the door shut behind me, "Your the teacher, they won't leave without you anyways."

"Lateness is not a good habit to get into, young lady." He replies, climbing into the car and starting the engine.

I huff and climb into the passengers side, throwing my bags into the back on top of dad's already placed ones. I buckle my seatbelt and lean back in the chair as dad pulls out of the driveway and starts heading to school.

"I can't wait to see the pussycats again, I missed them, oh and Kota too! I bet he's gotten a lot bigger since the last time we saw him!" I start growing more excited about our summer training camp trip for school, it's going to be so fun!

"Remember he might still be upset about his parents, try to be understanding to him." Dad reminds me, making me wince a little.

"It's not like I don't know how he feels.." I say quietly.

The rest of the ride to school is silent.

__________

All of the class is sat on the bus, most are conversing while others are just staring out the window. It's still loud as fuck in here so I kinda just sit in a ball with my chin leaning on top of my knees and watch a bunch of trees go past in a blur.

I feel someone pat the top of my head and turn to look at my dad who looks at me with a sort of upset expression on his face.

"Sorry for not being considerate this morning, I didn't mean to make you feel like you losing your mom wasn't as important as Kota losing his parents, you forgive me?"

I hum and allow a small smile to appear on my face as I turn and wrap my arms around his torso, "It's okay dad, I know you didn't mean it, I forgive you."

"Thanks kid." He said quietly, pressing a kiss to the top of my head and rubbing my back a little.

"Awhhh how cuteeee!" Mina squeals, taking a picture of us.

"Ashido, delete that now." Dad says with a glare towards the pink girl.

She gasps and nods, quickly deleting the image and going back to talking with her friends.

About an hour later the bus stops and pulls over onto a rest stop on the dirty road we had been driving down. The stop over looked the wild wild pussy cat's forest, which reached as far as the eye could see.