22

When your single but don't rlly give a fuck cause it's hoe life or no life 😎💅
__________

I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remembering waking up. My eyes slowly opening as I blearily took in my surroundings. Upon attempting to sit up, I realised I couldn't, something was lying on top of me. Looking down, I saw a mop of fluffy sandy blonde hair, and a pair of red wings.

'Goddamn it Keigo..' I huffed. He had his face buried into my chest and his hands gently clutching the front of my shirt. He wasn't really heavy at all, and I ran a light hand through his hair, attempting to wake him up.

"Mmm.." He mumbled quietly, tensing up for a second before relaxing again, not waking up.

I huffed lightly, patting his head, "Keigo.. Keigo you need to wake up, I dunno what time it is."

"Who cares.." He grumbled, one of his wings falling to the side and hanging off the couch.

I held in a laugh since the position looked funny.

"Well I care, since if it's late and my dads already home, I'm gonna be in hella trouble, and we won't be able to hang out again."

After a moment, Keigo let's out a sigh and opens his eyes with a pout, "Okay fine I'm awake.." He reaches over to the coffee table, not bothering to get off me while checking the time, "It's two-thirty pm."

"Wha- Keigo I have to get home!" I say, attempting to move the blonde off of me.

"Noooo.." He whines, wrapping his arms around me and burying his face into the side of my neck.

I let out a huff, pushing at his shoulders and trying to escape his grip.

"You could just live hereeee.." Keigo complains, dramatically falling off of the couch to the floor, landing in a heap.

"As fun as that sounds, not sure that's the best idea." I say, standing up and stretching my arms above my head.

I look back down at the winged hero, rolling my eyes and grabbing one of his hands.

"Come on, your my ride home, chicken wing." I pull him to his feet.

He goes with the momentum and just leans on top of me, his chin resting on top of my head and his arms going around my waist.

"I don't want you to gooooo!" He continues his complaining and I almost laugh, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"We can hang out again some other time, okay?" I attempt to bargain, just needing to get home so dad doesn't kick my ass.

"Fiiiineeeee." Keigo groans and releases me, heading into the kitchen and slipping his shoes onto his feet. I follow and do the same, walking out the sliding door and onto the balcony of his apartment. The wind whips my hair into my face, and I push it behind my ears in annoyance.

"A little windy huh?!" Keigo shouts over the noise, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist for safety.

"Maybe a little!!" I yell back, holding onto his arms tightly as he spreads his wings and takes off into the sky.