17

Heyyy 😏
*Megalovania intensifies*
__________

When I came to, I opened my eyes and sat up. Looking around I had no clue where I was, it was dark, and a little cold. I slowly got to my feet and tried making out anything in the darkness.

The last thing I remember was trying to calm Tokoyami down, and then this weird ass magician dude appeared and-

Oh shit.

"Can anyone hear me!?!" I shouted, hearing my voice echo around me. Okay so that means I'm in an enclosed space, which is starting to make me claustrophobic.

"No one can hear you except me, my dear~" I heard a smooth voice say from every angle.

"Who the hell are you?! Where am I??!"

"Now now that's no way to behave. As for where you are, I just performed a little magic trick to make you disappear. And as for who I am, you can call me Mr Compress, pleasure to make your acquaintance miss Y/n." The voice echoed for a moment, before fading.

I dunno bout y'all but Mr Compress is hot asf.

'I need to get the hell outta here, but there isn't any way out as far as I can see..' I thought, silently cursing at the fact I was trapped.

"Why not enjoy the show my dear?" Mr Compress hummed, and suddenly a huge screen appeared in front of me.

"What the-" I watched the screen, seeing the Wild Wild Pussy Cats fighting off villains, along with the rest of my classmates. Mandalay was being pinned down at knife point by the lizard villain, while Tiger and Pixie-Bob were fighting with the other red headed villain.

"What the hell?? Is this happening right now?" I asked, but the voice from before didn't reply.

The screen was bouncing up and down so it felt like someone was holding a camera that I was inside, running along.

"I think it's time we did a little reveal, don't you agree?" The voice suddenly spoke, and a blinding light filled my vision.

"Y/n! Bakugou!" I heard Midoriya yelled.

I glanced around, but froze when I felt a hand go around my neck and a raspy voice speak into my ear,

"Don't move, or I'll burn you to ashes."

"You let them go!!" Tiger lunged forwards, but was quickly kicked back by the lizard villain who came and stood next to whoever had their hand around my neck.

"I think we'll be taking our leave now." The raspy voice spoke and I could feel myself being pulled backwards.

"Stay back Deku!!" Bakugou shouted at Midoriya, who was running forwards to try and save us.

Tears formed in the corners of my eyes as I saw my dad standing there with Hizashi next to him, both with horrified expressions on their faces.

"Bye bye~" Some villain called in a sickly sweet tone.

And suddenly my vision was filled with inky blackness again as we were pulled through some kind of portal. I tried to scream but a hand was quickly slapped over my mouth to prevent it. Tears rolled freely down my cheeks as we came out of the portal and appeared in a dimly lit room.