30

Woo chapter thirty!!!
Thanks for sticking around thus far!
__________

Third person POV:

"You burnt yourself again."

"I-I didn't mean t-to.."

"That's no excuse!!! How can you be the strongest if you hurt yourself with your own quirk Touya!!"

"P-Please!! I'll try harder! Don't-!!"

Flames were shot at the small white haired boy, and he barely ducked out of the way. His turquoise eyes overflowed with tears as his own father attacked him. Attacked him for being weak and useless. Attacked him for not being strong enough.

"This is a lesson. You can't afford to be weak Touya, or else you'll get hurt." The tall man with red hair approached the small whimpering boy, his hand drawn back.

Touya shielded himself with his small arms, his small form shaking harshly in fear. Seven year olds shouldn't be doing harsh quirk training like this, seven year olds shouldn't be abused by their own parent.

"Papa stop! Your going to hurt him!!" A young voice called, and a small girl, with white hair with small bits of red scattered into it appeared. She pulled at the hem of the mans shirt, trying to get him away from her brother.

"Enough of this Fuyumi! He needs to learn his lesson!!" The man picked the girl up by her arm and tossed her aside like a doll, and she landed in a small heap on the ground, letting out a small cry of pain.

Touya looked at his sister in surprise, his gaze turning to his father and twisting in disgust.

"You hurt her.."

His father scoffed, standing in front of the boy as he got to his feet.

"She shouldn't have interfered."

"You hurt her!!!" The small boy burst into blue flames, the fire rising higher and higher until it was licking the ceiling, catching the room itself on fire with the force of it. The oxygen was sucked out of the room and the father staggered, his eyes wide as he looked down at his enraged son.

"Touya.."

Dabi watched as this scene played out in front of him, small lines of blood escaping from the scars under his eyes. His tear-ducts had been burned away long ago, so when he cried, it was blood instead of tears.

He shook for a moment before turning to look at Y/n, who was staring wide eyed at the memory in front of her. She was putting the pieces together in her head, who Dabi was, who his father was, but she didn't know who the little girl was.

"Stop this." Dabi said, his voice dangerously low. He could feel his hate and anger bubbling up inside of him, not directed at Y/n exactly, more directed at his father, and the heroes who never helped.

This was why he became a villain. A while ago he had dreamed of becoming a hero, but that dream had quickly been snuffed out. After learning that most heroes weren't as righteous as they seemed, that they were all selfish and did what helped themselves, he quickly sought to bring down the entire system of 'justice'.

He joined the League Of Villains.

"STOP IT, GET US OUT OF HERE!!"

Y/n startled and turned off her quirk, tears escaping her eyes as she blinked and rubbed at them. She'd overused her power, this part of her quirk was a lot more tiring, and she hadn't used it in years, not after last time.

Dabi crouched down on the floor, the blood from his eyes still flowing as his breathing got a little heavier and faster, the obvious signs of a panic attack.

Y/n stood near him awkwardly, not knowing what to do. He's a villain but he's still human, though he did kidnap her.

While he was distracted, not paying attention to her, she slipped over to the door and left the room, closing it quietly behind her as to not draw attention from anything or anyone.

At the end of the hall she spotted a window, thankfully they were on the ground floor, so she easily jumped out and ran a small ways away from the building, snapping a screenshot of her location on her phone.

She continued running, wanting to get as far away from the villains base as possible, in case any of them found out she escaped and came looking for her. She didn't stop running until she reached the middle of town, where lots of people were moving about, going about their days.

She went inside a nearby cafe and took a seat in one of the far back corners, away from everyone else. Her thoughts were running a mile a minute.

"P-please!! I'll try harder! Don't-!!"

Touya.. Todoroki? That older man had definitely been Endeavour. She'd seen his stupid face multiple times, always in a terrible mood. It wasn't a huge surprise to know that he abused his children to make them stronger. But the boy.. She'd thought Endeavour only had three children, and his wife was currently in a mental institute. The boys eyes, a vibrant turquoise blue, so filled with anger and hatred.

Just like Dabi's..

Was Dabi, Touya Todoroki?

"Y/n."

She looked up to see her winged blonde friend, who took a seat across from her at the small table, a serious expression on his face.

"We need to talk."

__________
;P
Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry it's kinda short...