18

Papi Dabi 😩✌️

Also, I love how Bakugou has a resting pretty face, but decides to look like a straight up sewer demon on a regular basis.
__________

"You shoulda just joined when you had the chance," Dabi spoke in a mock empathetic tone, "Woulda saved you a lot of pain."

I just glare at him, my hands still gingerly placed on my neck, "Newsflash asshole, your shitty little cult needs to work on its persuasion skills."

Dabi just rolls his eyes, taking a step forwards so he's standing directly in front of me. He tilts my chin up with a single finger, staring into my eyes, "You know it's such a shame I had to ruin your pretty skin like that, it's gonna leave a nasty scar."

"Wow thanks, you want a round of applause or something?" I said, my voice dripping in sarcasm.

I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut in front of villains.

Dabi narrowed his eyes and gripped a hand onto my neck, making me choke off a scream as he turned around and pushed my back into the door. With his other hand he pinned my wrists up above my head, pressing his body up against mine and leaning his head towards me.

"You know that crusty bitch out there basically gave me rights over you.. I can use you however I want and no one can do anything about it. I can use you as a little play thing, a toy, or even a slave. So unless you want me to be meaner-" He punctuated the word with a harsh grip of my neck, "You'll stop talking back, and calm the fuck down."

Tears blurred my vision and spilled down my cheeks, causing Dabi to smirk and wipe them away. The pain in my neck had increased tenfold when he'd applied harsh pressure to it. It hurt so badly that I was almost numb to the pain, which is really bad.

Wanting him to stop hurting me, I did the next best thing possible.

I played along.

"I'm.. sorry.." I choked out, more tears spilling from my eyes with the effort of talking.

"Oh so you can be obedient, good." Dabi let go of my neck and I coughed, slipping down the door slightly as the blood rushed back to my head.

Dabi crouched down in front of me, running a rough hand through my hair and patting the top of my head, "Things won't be so bad if you listen."

I stared back at him with fear in my eyes, curling in on myself but not moving away. The last thing I needed was for him to get angry and burn me again.

"Good girl."

__________

Aizawa's POV:

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!" I shouted, slamming my hands down on Detective Tsukauchi's desk.

I was livid, those mother fuckers had actually kidnapped not one, but two of my students. And one of them was Y/n! If I hadn't let her go find Midoriya, this wouldn't have fucking happened!

"Eraser, calm down, we have our best trying to locate them." Tsukauchi tried to reason with me but I wasn't having it.

"Well your "best" isn't enough! They took my fucking daughter! And you expect me to be calm?! Do you know what it's like to lose the only person you care about? Cause I've already gone through it once, and I don't plan on it again!!" I stand up, knocking my chair back. I hadn't even noticed my quirk had activated itself in anger, until my eyes started to sting with tears and I blinked, my hair falling down around my face.