14

Lmao so like, hi 🥱
Also sorry that MC's personality did a lil flip on ya, I'm a huge extrovert so like, yeah 🤪
Anyways-
I'll fix it somewhat.. or I won't

__________

Hours later we finally arrive at the Wild Wild Pussy Cats summer camp, covered in dirt and scratches and sweat. I was half leaning on Tokoyami as I had banged up one of my legs pretty bad so it hurt like hell.

"Three hours my ass.." I breathed out, looking up at the sky which was now nearly dark.

"Well, it took us three hours~" Mandalay said with a cheeky grin, striking a pose as the rest of the heroes appeared in front of us.

"Welcome to summer camp you guys!" Pixie-bob cheered excitedly, "And good job on making it out of the Beast's Forest alive! Some of you definitely faired better than others though~" She went and crowded around Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya, "These kitties are mine!"

I saw Tiger roll his eyes and walk over, grabbing Pixie-bob and taking her back over to the teachers group, "Sorry, she's of age to choose a mate and well, she hasn't."

'Tiger, that's a little creepy..' I thought to myself.

"You guys did do a lot better than I thought you would." Dad pointed out, making me glare at him.

'He knew it'd take us ages to get here.'

"Now normally we'd make you guys make your own dinner, but tonight we've made it for you, so after that you guys can go hang out in our hot springs to unwind before bed, sound good?" Mandalay smiled at us, obviously trying to win us over after nearly killing us.

I saw Midoriya walking over to a little kid with black hair and a red cap with horns- wait, Kota!

I then watched in slight horror as he punched Midoriya in the- well.. you know.

As I started walking over to them, Iida started shouting at Kota, "A KICK TO THE SCROTUM IS UNFORGIVABLE!!"

My god he's dramatic.

Kota's eyes lit up as he saw me approaching and he ran over, jumping into my arms and wrapping his small ones around my neck in a tight hug.

"Y/n, I missed you!" He cried, tears brimming his eyes.

"Awh I missed you too, Kota." I said with a small smile, wincing at the pain in my leg. "Quick question though, why did you punch Midoriya in the, ah, down there-?"

Kota grew a hard look on his face and he pouted, "Cause he's a stupid wannabe hero just like the rest of them!"

I pouted in return and looked at him in mock disapproval, "Oh really? Does that make me a wannabe hero too?"

Kota looked shocked for a second before rapidly shaking his head from side to side, "No!! Y/n your a great hero! It's just that-!"

"The rest of them are just like me Kota." I interrupted him, causing him to go quite and listen. "They all wanna protect people and are trying their hardest to become amazing heroes, okay?"