31

THIS GOT VOTED #1 IN TOKOYAMI MOTHER FUCKERS YES!!!!!
__________

"Y/n, we need to talk."

"We need to talk? Or you need to explain? Cause I'm pretty sure I have a right to not trust you right now." I said coldly, earning a hurt look from Keigo.

"It's seriously not what you think, I'm not working with them I'm-" He looked around, making sure no one was listening in on our conversation, "I'm working as a double agent, the villains think I'm taking down the heroes, while I'm actually taking down the villains from the inside. I know it's not the easiest thing to believe, but you know my background and how I grew up and shit, I was basically born for this."

Seeing he was completely serious when he was talking, and I didn't see any sign that he was lying, I accepted that he was telling the truth.

"I could tell you were hesitant about helping Dabi kidnap me. I understand why you did though, you wanted to make sure I was safe, while also not jeopardising your situation."

"Of course I wanted to make sure you were safe! I care a lot about you Y/n, I'll always be there to protect you." Keigo reached across the table and took hold of one of my hands, staring at me with the most serious expression I'd seen on him.

I glanced down at our hands for a second before looking back at him and nodding.

He didn't let go of my hand for a moment, looking like he wanted to say more before deciding against it and slowly releasing my hand, leaning back into his seat and letting out a sigh.

"You should stay at the dorms for a couple weeks or so, don't go out for any reason. Once they find out you've escaped again, I'm sure they'll be looking for you. Dabi has, annoyingly, taken up a fascination with you, and being the unstable person he is, he would grab a couple of his friends and do something rash."

"Would they attack the school again?" I questioned and Keigo just shrugged, indicating that he didn't have a clue.

"If they ever plan to, I'll hopefully hear about it and tell my higher ups, who will tell Nezu so they can be prepared for it." Keigo then stood up from his seat and brushed himself off,

"I have to head back now, they'll get suspicious if I'm gone too long, along with you going missing."

I stood up as well and hugged him tightly, causing him to tense for a moment before hugging back just as tight, resting his chin on top of my head.

"Be careful Keigo.." I mumbled into his jacket, worried for his safety.

"You too little bird, don't go getting kidnapped again ya hear me?" He kissed the top of my head before stepping back and smiling at me, ruffling my hair before turning and leaving the cafe.

I watched him leave for a moment before heading out myself, looking around to make sure I wasn't being followed or watched as I did.

Neither of us had noticed nosy cameras snapping multiple pictures of us together.

__________

"Y/n!! You didn't tell me you were dating Hawks!!!" Mina shrieks at me, aggressively waving a magazine around.

I choked on my drink and spluttered for a moment, putting my cup down and gasping for air.