27

IM FUCKIN LATE BUT HAPPY (late) NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY!! PROUD OF YOU BBY'S AND IF YOUR STILL IN THE CLOSET, TAKE YOUR TIME, SUPER PROUD OF YOU AND I AM HERE FOR YOU!!!
__________

"Gah! I cant believe it's only two weeks until our second year at school!" Mina sighs dramatically through a mouthful of rice.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Pinks." I attempt to scold, though it's not very effective with the smile on my face.

Mina and I had bonded during the last few months, and even though I was a little scared by her extroverted-ness, she's become a really good friend. She helped me become less introverted and shy, by practically possessing me with her outgoing personality.

"Your not my mom!" She points a finger at me, swallowing her mouthful.

"Yeah but you act like a child." Sero mentions, ducking to avoid a cushion being thrown at him by Mina.

"Anyways, back to what Mina was saying, she's right! It feels like it went by so quickly!" Midoriya adds himself to the conversation, his already empty plate of food sitting on the coffee table.

It was one of the few occasions where our class cooked dinner altogether, everyone helping and cutting up ingredients, making sure nothing burned or was undercooked, with Bakugou watching over everyone's shoulders like a fucking hawk to make sure everything was done perfectly.

A true Gordon Ramsay in the making.

"I mean I joined like half way through, but I agree. I can't believe that nearly six months ago I was still homeschooled and afraid of talking to people." I laugh a little, imagining the look on past me's face if they were told this is what was going to happen to them.

"Yeah, but it's like you've been here the whole time!" Mina exclaims, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. Thankfully she'd put her plate down so it didn't spill everywhere.

"We love having you in our class Y/n!" Iida makes a swift chopping motion in the air as if punctuating his sentence. Still don't get why he does that.

"Thanks class rep." I smile at him, and he nods in return.

After everyone had finished dinner and the dishes had been washed and put away, our class piled into our common area with an army of blankets and pillows and chose our places to watch a movie together. This had kinda been something that we did every Friday night, according to Iida it was so we would be closer as a class, but it was also because if we didn't, half of the class would get drunk or smoke or some other shit.

"What're we watching? It better not be boring." Bakugou said, sitting on a couch next to Sero, who threw a blanket over the blonde and himself.

"Bambi!" Midoriya said enthusiastically, flipping through the movies until he found said one and selected it.

"That's a kids movie." The angry blonde rolled his eyes.

"It is not bro! It's sad and heart wrenching, don't ever diss Disney movies!" Kirishima pointed at him accusingly, and Bakugou just huffed.

"Yeah, what Kirishima said.." Koda mumbled quietly, having seen the movie before and was mentally traumatised when Bambi's mother died. He loved it nonetheless.

"Your all having movie night again?" Dad's voice spoke from one of the entry ways, and we turned to see him with Eri on his hip.

"Yup! You should join us Aizawa-Sensei!" Denki said with a grin, knowing full well the teacher would never.

"As kind as the offer is, no thanks." He set Eri down when she tried to wriggle out of his arms.

Eri nervously tip-toed her way over to the group and climbed up the couch, crawling slightly and situating herself into my lap. I just smiled and hugged her for a moment, hearing dads sigh.