32

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains explicit sexual content, if your sensitive to that kind of thing, please just skip past it.⚠️

But for those of you that do read,
Enjoy you filthy sinners >:)
__________

After staring at the message for a solid four minutes, I stepped into the elevator and starting going up to the top floor where the teachers dorms are. I was assuming that Hizashi saw the news and the picture of Keigo and I. And I was.. worried to say the least.

He was definitely the type to get jealous, and even though we technically weren't "together", I wouldn't just go off to someone else when I have feelings for him.

I just hope I can explain that to him before he gets unreasonable.

Arriving at the top floor, I stepped out of the elevator and lightly walked down the hall towards Hizashi's dorm, not wanting to draw any attention from the other teachers there. I stopped in front of Hizashi's door and knocked a couple of times, and after a moment it opened, revealing Hizashi, who promptly pulled me into the room.

He led me over towards the couch and sat down so I sat next to him, my hand still clasped in his. Hizashi didn't seem terribly happy, and I spotted a magazine with the picture of Hawks and I on his coffee table.

It was quiet for a moment or so, before Hizashi finally spoke.

"So.. what's going on with you and, Hawks..?"

I sighed lightly, relieved that he was going to let me explain instead of jumping to conclusions.

"On the day that, that happened, I was going to a cat cafe but just ended up going to a normal one instead. Ke-Hawks spotted me and we talked for a bit, just catching up cause we're good friends. Anyways when we got up to leave, we hugged like we normally do and apparently the press was outside and got a picture of it. And as usual they blew things out of proportion and labelled us as dating. Which were not by the way, I just want to make sure you know that, I wouldn't just go to someone else when I already like you that wouldnt-"

"But what'd he kiss your head for?" Hizashi interrupted, a slight pout to his lips.

'Oh, he's jealous.' I thought absentmindedly.

"He's been doing that pretty much ever since we met. I like you Hizashi, you don't need to worry about Hawks." I reassured him, hoping he'd stop feeling bad about it.

"Do I need to worry about anyone else?" He asked, pulling me into his lap and wrapping his arms around me.

'Probably Dabi, but he doesn't need to know about that.'

"Nope, no one." I leaned into his arms.

"Good." He tilted my chin up and connected our lips together, his hand moving down slightly and holding the side of my neck. His other hand moved to my hip and pulled me flush against him so my chest was pressed tight to his.

I slid my hands up and lightly grasped his shoulders, eagerly returning the kiss and leaning into it. His lips were sweet, and slightly chapped but warm, and there was an intensity behind his actions, along with a sort of possessiveness in the way he held me as close to him as possible.

I didn't object when he bit at my lower lip, parting my lips as he slid his tongue into my mouth and brushed it over my own, his hand moving up more and sliding up under my shirt and brushing over my heated skin. He pulled back from my mouth for just a second, allowing a moment for air before he was kissing me again, more roughly and more demanding.