𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟒𝟏]
𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐗
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Soft music played as Elinor stood before a tall mirror. Ivory stood behind her, gently fixing the back of her dress.

The two were silent.

Niki and Minx sat on the other end of the dressing room, speaking quietly. Elinor's mother stood by the door, holding back her tears. Wilbur's mother was gazing out of the window.

"I'm so proud of you," Ivory whispered, moving her hands up to secure the white flowers in her hair. Elinor lightly nodded as to not mess her up.

"Thanks for sticking with me," Elinor smiled.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wilbur had been ready for about half an hour. His dressing room was filled with men. It was anything but quiet.

Wilbur's father gently rested his hands on his shoulders. "Nervous?" He questioned. Wilbur nodded his head aggressively.

"I don't know why. This is supposed to be a good thing," He explained, turning around in his seat.

The father nodded. "It's a nerve wracking thing. I'm sure that this nervousness will wash away once she walks down the aisle."

There was a knock at the door and the room quieted down. Phil opened it to reveal Wilbur's mother. "The ceremony is about to begin," She announced lightly.

Wilbur stood up from his seat. "Good luck," Wilbur's father smiled.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wilbur stood at the altar, taking deep breaths. The doors at the end of the aisle were wide open, awaiting the bride.

Time seemed so slow as two figures emerged from the hall. They turned, revealing Elinor in her dress. The room was starstruck as she and her father placed towards the front.

Wilbur's has jaw slowly dropped. Her father released her arm, letting her go.

Elinor found her way to altar, smiling brightly at the boy. He sent her a smile back as the priest began announcing the wedding.

It was a quick paced ceremony. It went as any usual wedding would: readings, the addressing of the couple, the vows, and the ring exchange.

It was finally time.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" The pastor exclaimed. Wilbur cupped Elinor's face as the girl dipped the boy. He lifted his leg to help her out. The crowd erupted in shouts.

The kiss broke and Wilbur took her hand, holding it up as if she had just won a wrestling match. Elinor began to laugh as they made their way off of the platform.

[INSTAGRAM]