Chapter 12

YAYA

It didn't take long before I pushed him away.

"Whats wrong now?"

"Stay away from me."

"I can't, Yaya. I can't stay away from the person I love."

"Are you out of your mind?! You just broke up with your Patricia and then now you're telling me you love me? I don't want to be one of your side chicks"

"Do you really think I am playing?"

"I wanna go home. Im tired."

"There you go again. Getting away from the truth."

"I don't want to hear anything. All of your lies."

"I'm not playing too, Barry." when he loosened his hold on me, I got the chance to get away and get in my car.
I rolled down the window and looked at him.

"Don't forget the meeting with the new clients tomorrow. You need to be there so get a good rest."

I was laughing with Mario about something in the conference room when I felt hot eyes staring at me. I searched for those and I wasn’t wrong. Barry was staring at me, jaw clenched while his hands slightly tapping the table showing his veins. Gosh so sexy.

But why am I praising him. I just stared back and raised my brows. Not long, the investors came and they started the meeting and discussion. I did my thing without minding anyone. As if I care.

I walked out of the room as long as we’re finished. Nadech went ahead without giving us a look. I was on my way to my office when I heard him talking to someone.

“So she knows now?” I heard he’s talking to Pat? I thought they broke up. This bastard is really a liar.

“I told her. I wasn’t able to control myself again but this time I was too harsh, Pat. She didn’t believe me I really am Nadech.” I stilled at where I was standing but I kept on listening.

“You know what, Nadech you are unpredictable. When she was about to find out or she really did find out you didn’t tell her then? And now you’re telling her? I am so confused as to what you are going to do with your relationship with Yaya.”

Damn it. So Patricia knew too? They made me feel like I’m a fool. I feel like I was stripped off my strength, my knees were trembling. Im gritting my teeth stepping into his office.

“You liars!” they snapped their heads towards me, shock evident on their faces. Nadech stood up striding towards me but I stopped him.

“Don’t come near me.” I pointed my finger at him and then to Patricia. “And you! Such great actors! It was a good show, you two!” I slowly clapped my hands at them, the tears that formed around my eyes were now streaming down my face.

I shook my head in disbelief. “I am so betrayed. I cant believe I trusted you both. Nadech? How could you! Patricia? Shame on you! Shame on both of you!”

“Yaya, please let us explain” says Pat.

“What freakin’ explanation Pat? Why? How? I surely did hate you because I thought you are so happy with your man while I was miserable cause I thought, fuck Nadech has died and I am all alone and then this? What the hell?!”

“You both know how miserable I was but you didn’t care about me!”

With heavy breaths, I threw the documents in my possession at them as I went out of Nadech’s office. Fuck it. He is Nadech, I was right. Fuck him.