Chapter 13

NADECH

I woke up being so comfortable in the bed. With eyes still closed, I vaguely remembered what happened last night. With a small smile on my face, I turned to the other side only to see it empty. I got off the bed.

My heart is racing as I didn’t find Yaya anywhere.
I looked for her in the whole place we have rented but she is nowhere. I dialled her number but she isn’t picking up the phone. My hand came in contact with the wall that it bleeds but I am not feeling it.

I’m not really sure about what I am feeling. Empty, sad, angry? Perhaps angrier to myself. Where could she be?

I called Patricia to help me out, she said she will check if Yaya is back in their house. Mario already answered Yaya isn’t in the office too. Well that’s a silly try but I don’t have a choice but to ask him.

Minutes passed and my phone rang. I was a bit disappointed to see Patricia’s caller ID but she must’ve something important to tell me.

“Nadech, hey. I asked Auntie and its positive. Yaya is back in their house earlier today. She’s just in her room auntie said.”

When I didn’t answer and just let out a sigh, Patricia asked, “Wait, did something happened? I know she already knew about your pretence but what happened Nadech? I can only imagine her anguish.”

“She must hate me so much now, Pat. So much that she can’t forgive me just like that.”

“Of course she will be. You know, just give her time Na. She’s hurt and broken. I contributed to that too and I feel really bad as much as you do and might talk to her when she is ready.”

“You know we talked things out last night and I thought we’re okay after but yeah, I was left alone here now. Cold and empty.”

“I understand you but you have to understand her too. She is hurt and what you did to her was just unacceptable but I know she loves you so much. Just give her time to think, to weigh things out and reach out to her again.”

I let out a defeated sigh. “Thanks Pat. I’m gonna start from scratch and win her back definitely”

“All the best” then she hang up the phone.

I took a shower and let the cold water run through my body. Thousands of thoughts came crashing in my head. Wondering what went wrong, I mean she let me touch her. I thought we’re okay but then I was left alone.

I remembered how hot her body was against mine, her luscious lips that I tasted countless of times. How I worshipped her body. I shook my head at the flashback.
“Whatever happens, I will have you back. I will never let you slip away..again.” I closed my eyes as I talked to myself thinking about Yaya.

I am not sure of my speed but I found myself passing by every car in the street as if I’m on a race. My eyes are fixed on the road heading to the Sperbund’s household.

I rang the doorbell anxiously. One of the maids opened the gate for me.
I went inside and looked for Yaya.

“Where is Yaya?” I asked one of the maids but before she could even answer me, the person I am looking answered.

“Why are you looking for me?” she’s at the top of the stairs looking at me. Her eyes are cold but I looked at her intently.

“Can we talk?” I tried to give her a small smile but all she gave me is a cold stare.

“Aren’t we talking already?”

“Ya.. please” I gulped at her tone.

“Okay, let’s talk somewhere not here. We might be disturbing the people. Though mom and dad isn’t here, can we instead go somewhere else?”