Epilogue

Yaya flinched as she felt someone hugged her from the back but turned out it was Nadech.
She turned to him delighted to see him.

"So how was it? How did it go?" she cupped his face earning a huge sigh from him. He almost laughed at her anxiously waiting for his answer.

Today, he finally told the board who he truly is. Shocked were evident on their faces but he didn't expect his dad to barge in and helped him explain things to the directors and staffs. After all, they're happy at how he managed the company. It flourished and they got more clients trusting them so they never really felt anything negative against him.

He reconciled with his dad too. He realized his mistakes and that he's neglecting him for so long. His mom was the happiest, cause finally!

"It's all good, baby. Everything is settled." he told her as he kissed her forehead.

"Oh, goodness! Really? I am so happy!" she exclaimed and engulfed him in a hug.

"Can we celebrate? Can I take my love to dinner?"

"Aren't you bored with me?"

"Silly, why would I be? I'd love to be next to you everyday" he pinched her nose as she playfully hits his chest.

Nadech never felt so free his entire life, it's just today that he's finally out of chaos and holding backs and he's with someone he loves, making memories.

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

"Why aren't you drinking? Isn't this your favorite wine that I ordered?"

"Yes it is but I don't want to get drunk. Who knows? You'll do something again!"

"What are you talking about? You did like it too!"

"Ohoooyy shhhh!" her face turned red as tomato hearing him tease her. Cause really, she likes what they are doing when they're alone but hearing him say those words, it's embarrassing.

He was laughing his heart out while she's shooting daggers at him. She pouted as she continued chewing her food. He reached for her hand and squeezed it.

"You know I love you right?"

"And I love you too, you do know that right?"

"I asked you first!"

"Well Im just responding"

"I love you my stubborn baby" he stood up and went to her and pecked on her lips.

"Crazy! There's too many people!"

"So? I want them to know you're mine and perhaps... I am yours"

"You're being so cheesy"

It was a romantic night for them. Mario and Baifern joined afterwards when they called them. It was a double date. Patricia went out of the country to start anew. It's what she needed.

Actually, the two married secretly that shocked the hell out of their parents. They gathered their parents to tell them the good news and both moms almost fainted. The dads just shook their heads.

"What made you think that it's okay to do that secretly? I mean don't you guys respect us anymore that you don't want us there in the most important day of your lives?" says Mae Pla.

"It's your wedding day! You deserve something grand! Why you insolent children?!" added Mae Keaw.

Yaya just laughed at them. "You know moms, it's just very chaotic when that happened and we want nothing but to be with each other and be tied to each other as soon as we understood our hearts. So the moment we fixed the misunderstanding, we head to the judge and yeah, we got married."