New House

Y/n pov

I woke up to a sudden stop in the car, we had arrived at out new house. I wasn't to happy about moving, I didn't want to leave my friends and my school. But I guess it was kinda good because my parents got a better job. As we unpacked our things from the car I took a look at the house, it looked nice. Although I still miss my old house.

I walked inside the house and went directly upstairs to go find my room, since my sister didn't unpack from the car yet I picked the room I liked better, it had a bathroom and lots of space for my bed, pc, and dresser.

As I placed down the stuff I was holding I heard footsteps approach my room, "HEY! Why do you get the bigger room." S/n yelled.

"Well I am the oldest." I replied smiling. S/n rolled her eyes and walked over to the other room that would be hers.

Toby/Tubbo pov

I decided to go on a walk after eating breakfast. As I was about to leave my house I noticed that the house next door had finally been bought, and the new neighbors were already moving in.

I was going to say hi, but they seemed pretty busy unpacking so I turned away and started walking to the park.

Y/n pov

I walked downstairs, passing through the kitchen and I looked through the window, there was a boy standing in front of the house next door to us. "That must be our neighbor." I thought, he turned away and walked off.

I went outside to grab the rest of my boxes and brought them up to my room. My pc was in one of the boxes, I was being extremely careful because I didn't want to drop it. I placed it down on the carpet and moved the desk in my room to where I want my set up to be.

"Well, time to decorate this room," I thought as I pulled out my phone and started playing my favorite playlist.

A/N

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter, it's very late right now and I'm still coming up with ideas.

(Make sure to drink lots of water) :D