Goodbye

Hiya! I didn't proof read this chapter so just ignore any mistakes and if you have any questions, please Dm me! :)

The sun shined in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes sitting up. I looked around remembering that I was leaving today. I felt sad. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Eret. 

I texted Ciara telling her I was coming by to pick up my stuff and my mom was picking me up there. 

Eret knocked on the door

"Ready to go?"

I nodded picking up a small bag of stuff I had, most of my stuff was still at Ciara's house. 

I walked down the stairs. Eret and Elaina were ready to go. We hopped into the car and drove off.

Time Skip

We arrived at Ciara's house. *knocking at the door* 

Eret walked up behind me to make sure that there was someone home. 

Ciara answered the door. Her eyes widened a little bit, and then she opened the door signaling that I can come in. 

Before walking in I turn to Eret and hug him.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you." 

"It's no problem, your liked a little sister to me." He smiled as I pulled away from the hug. I waved to Elaina who was sitting in the passengers seat, she waved back. 

I walked into the house. 

"Soo..." Ciara spoke

"What happened with James..." She continued, I looked to her. 

"I'm probably never gonna talk to him again." I said smiling, she nodded and I went to her room to pick up the rest of my stuff.

We talked for a little bit, but eventually my mom came to pick me up.

I went to give Ciara a hug. 

"I'll miss you." Ciara said

"Same." I replied letting go of the hug and waving to her as I walk to my mom who was waiting in an Uber.

"Ready to go home?" My mom asked, I nodded as we started driving to the airport. We were gonna meet my dad and sister there. 

Time Skip

We arrived at the airport and went through security. I took a photo of the sunset because you could see it outside the airport. 

I posted it to Twitter.  

<image>

Going home :0

They called our flight and we boarded the plane. I couldn't wait to see Toby, I really liked him. But I'm not sure if he likes me back, we are best friends. 

The plane started, and we were going up in the air. I put on my AirPods and listened to some music as I fell asleep.

Time Skip

The plane landed and we were driving home. We brought out bags into the house. My parents went to go take a nap, s/n went to go finish up some homework, and I went to go take the trash out. 

I grabbed the bag and walked out the house. I looked over and Toby was also taking out the trash. 

"Hey Toby!" I shouted waving over to him.

He glanced at me and walked to his door. That was weird, is he mad at me? 

I felt kinda hurt that he had ignored me, had I done something that upset him? I went back up to my room and turned on Twitter. 

I was mentioned in a tweet posted by Millie. I tapped it and it was a picture of James kissing me, that say in the sunflower field. I also noticed that, Toby viewed it. (A/n pretend that it says when people view tweets)

Uh oh.