Birthday Party

A/n

Hiya! Here's the next chapter! :D I also didn't proof read, so please comment or DM me if you are confused on anything, and ignore any mistakes ;)

Y/n pov

After reading the tweet, I immediately messaged Millie. 

🧸Millie🧸

Y/n

MILLIE MILLIE MILLIE MILLIE 

Millie

Question??

Y/n

WHY DID YOU POST THAT 

Millie

Post what?

Y/n

YOUR TWITTER. PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN.

Millie

O. Right. That. I'm sorry, I thought things were gonna go well with you and James :/ sorry I'll go delete it now.

Y/n

Thank you. I actually like someone else, that's why I just kinda... you know. Ran.

Millie

Oh

Y/n

Anyways Millie, I've gotta go now. Cya

Millie

Cya 

I turned off my phone and looked out the window. Toby was out walking. I was debating wether or not to go and walk with him. But I decided to stay inside.

I sat back down on my bed and my phone rang. I looked to it. James. I ignored it, but after I declined the call I got a text message. 

James

Y/n, 

Hi. This is very weird. I shouldn't of kissed you nor let Millie post that picture of us. I just couldn't help but tell you my feelings after all these years. I noticed this Toby boy you always talk about and hang out with. And I think you both would look great together. Again I'm very sorry. You don't have to forgive me, but I just want you to know that I am sorry, and if you want we can still be friends just like we used to. 

I scanned the text. Should I forgive him? I decided to answer him.

Y/n

Hiya James. Thank you for apologizing, I really appreciate it. And yes we can still be friends.

That's all I said, since it was still awkward typing all that. I set down my phone and my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Y/N! We are going to the Smith's! Get ready." She shouted 

My sister then opened the door to my room.

"Also dress nice, we are celebrating Teagan's birthday." She said, I nodded 

After s/n walked out of my room my eyes widened. Toby will be there. What will I do?

I walked up to my closet and picked out a yellow floral dress. I've never worn it before, so hopefully it looks good on me. I walked into my bathroom and curled my hair (or straightened if you want) I put on some light makeup, just foundation and eyeliner. 

I slipped on some white converse, and walked down the stairs to where my family was waiting. S/n was wearing a white skirt with a gray collared sweater and her Nike Air-forces, my mom was wearing a dark green dress with black sandals,  and my dad was wearing black jeans with a blue sweater and Nike shoes.