Jealous?

A/n 

I DIDNT DO A PROOF READ. So if there is a mistake just skip it or try to make up what it's about.  And if you are unsure about something,  just comment it. I will hopefully reply.

James pov

I looked over to y/n, she was laughing at one of Mason's jokes.

I smiled, her style had changed and she now had a British accent. Although, she is still the same girl I remember from 5th grade and that's why I really like her.

She has a great personality and is super smart. I wonder if she still likes me back. My feelings have stayed the same ever since she left, I wish I told her. 

We were all sitting on the slide of the playground. Y/n got a phone call and told us she had to take it. I watched her walk to the grass as she spoke into the phone.

She was laughing and smiling, I even heard a "I miss you too." 

Was she dating anyone? She couldn't have been. She never posts anything with anyone on her Instagram. It's just photos of her in England. It's probably just her family or a friend. I hope.

Y/n pov

Toby called me while I was listening to Mason's jokes. I told everyone I'd be right back and needed to take this call. I stepped out onto the grass and answered the phone.

"Hey." I spoke 

"Helloooo, how is California?" Toby asked

"It's great, I met up with some of my old friends today, we are just hanging at the park." I replied

"Yea, I saw you post. I miss youuu." 

"Aww, I miss you too." I said

"Anyways, my friends are waiting on me, I'll text you later." I spoke

"Okay, bye!" 

I turned off my phone and headed back to my friends who were sitting on the playground.

"So who was that?" Millie asked as I sat down next to Ciara.

"Oh nobody." I replied.

"It's probably Tobyyyyy." Ciara spoke in a annoying voice.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes, everyone looked at me.

"Who is Toby??" Zac said very curious.

James pov

I was just scrolling through Instagram but then Ciara mentioned something about a Toby boy and y/n. So I immediately turned over to listen.

I wonder if she likes this Toby boy. I really hope not, because I really like her.

Y/n pov

I had no choice but to talk about Toby to everyone. 

"So first off his name is Toby. Toby Smith." I spoke

"Hey, reminds me of that Minecraft youtuber/streamer Tubbo." Millie said, Millie nodded with her.

"Well uh that's the thing." I said.

"He is Tubbo, we became really close because he is my neighbor. I go to school with him, and we play Minecraft together a lot." I stated. 

A/n

I don't know if I mentioned Tubbo being a streamer to y/n so just pretended your character y/n knew already. Hopefully that made sense.

Everyone looked at me with there eyes wide opened. 

"You know that guys like hella famous, especially his best friend uhh Tommyinnit I think is the name." Zac said, I nodded my head because I already knew.

They continued to talk about these streamers Toby was friends with, I already knew most of them so I kinda tuned out.

I looked over to James, he seemed. Sad.

A/n

Sorry for not posting in like 2-3 days, I don't know. I've lost track of time. Does anyone have any ideas for me to write about, I am having trouble thinking. Also short chapter, sorry :<

(Drink lots of water) :D