Shopping

I DIDN'T PROOF READ, SO IGNORE MISTAKES AND IF YOU GOT ANY QUESTIONS, DM ME!

Toby pov

I looked out the window making sure Y/n made it home safely, and I noticed her mom pull up in the driveway. Just like that she was hugging a tall brown haired boy.

A rush of sadness, anger, and jealousy flew through me. This feels just like the James situation again. But this time I felt like I was being cheated on.

I then got a text from her.

Y/n ❤️

Helloooooo :D

I decided not to answer, I wasn't in the mood.

Time Skip

My friends asked me to go to the park with them, I accepted hoping it would help me forget about what happened with Y/n.

We were in a circle talking, "Hey Toby, isn't that your girlfriend?" My friends asked

I turned around and saw them chasing each other around, ended by Y/n jumping on the boys back. I stared for a  moment, but I quickly turned away when I felt Y/n's eyes on me.

"Hi Toby!" She shouted across the park

I didn't answer, I didn't want to answer. 

Y/n Pov

(Also time Skip to when Y/n and Max went shopping)

Max and I walked to the stores.

"Soooo, where should we start?" I questioned 

"What about we go there," he pointed to a clothing store, "and pick out outfits for each other?" 

I nodded and we ran into the store. We split up looking for clothes. 

I grabbed a beige crew neck sweater, jeans, and some white shoes. I pulled out my phone.

MAXXXXXXX💩

Y/n

I'VE FINISHED SHOPPING WHERE ARE YOU

Max

HOLD ON I'M ALMOST DONE, I'LL MEET YOU OUTSIDE

Y/n

ALRIGHT

I grabbed the shopping bag and stepped outside, waiting for Max to come out. I looked up to the sky, admiring the clouds. But I was I interrupted by a tall black haired boy, his name was Riley.

"Hey Y/n." He spoke

"Hi Riley." I replied, I had known him for a while. Only because he was one of Toby's friends

"So, what are you up to?" He questioned 

"Oh well I'm out shopping for a friend, we are buying each other outfits and trying them in." I replied excited to see what Max had bought. 

"Oh nice, well I've gotta go. Cya." 

"Ok, bye." I spoke

Just as Riley walked away, Max walked out of the store. Holding up his shopping bag to me.

"Let's go!" He said grabbing my arms and dragging me to my house.

Once we got to the house we immediately tried in our outfits.

Max's Outfit

Y/n's Outfit

We both walked out. 

"Dang, we look sick." I said, taking a picture. 

"Let's make a Tik Tok." I spoke, Max nodded. We did the dance called Lock it and posted it to my Tik Tok account

Toby pov

Riley had texted me earlier and told me that she had gone shopping with that boy. They were buying each other outfits. I couldn't help but wish that was y/n and I buying outfits for each other. 

Although something that kept my mind off of stuff was Tik Tok. I tapped the app logo and started scrolling through my foryou page. 

I eventually got bored and went to the following page. But right away a video of Y/n and that boy. They were doing a dance together in their outfits. I quickly shut off my phone and set it down on my table.