Cinnamon Rolls

Toby and I made our way back to his house. As we were walking our feet kicked every rock that we passed. The necklace Toby gave me was swinging back and forth as we walked. Our hands brushed against each other every few seconds.

But then it came back to me, we were a couple.

I smiled and held his hand. I felt his eyes on me and a small chuckle came from him as he squeezed his hand a little bit.

We arrived at the porch of his house, Toby pulled out the key to the house and unlocked the door. The house smelled like cinnamon.

"I SMELL CINNAMON ROLLS!" Toby yelled running to kitchen pulling me with him.

 We were met with Lani and Teagan. They had made cinnamon rolls. 

"Hello!" Lani spoke handing me a plate with 2 cinnamon rolls on them.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!?" Toby shouted angrily 

"Share with her." Teagan said as Toby turned to me and eyed my plate of cinnamon rolls. I handed him one and he finished it in one bite. I laughed and took a bite out of mine. They were very warm and fluffy. The taste of cinnamon filled my mouth. 

As I was eating my deliciously fluffy cinnamon roll I felt warm hands grab mine, and bring me upstairs. Toby. 

He wanted to watch another movie and we decided on watching My Girl. I've watched it a few times before, it always makes me cry. 

I layed down next to Toby, my head on his chest and his arms around me. The fan making a slight noise in the room as the Tv played. I looked up to him.

"Toby?" I asked

"Hm?" 

"Are we gonna tell anyone about our relationship?" I questioned 

He went quiet for a few seconds before saying something.

"Well, how about we keep it to just family and friends? Not any of my fans." He spoke. I nodded and snuggled up into him.

The movie got to the sad part, and I started tearing up. Toby looked down to me.

"Are you crying?" He questions with a smile on his face

"Yes. This is a very sad movie Toby, you should be crying." I replied wiping my face of the tears that had formed.

A/N 

YOU SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY WATCH "MY GIRL" IT'S A VERY GOOD MOVIE.

After a few minutes my eyes were starting to close, and I felt really tired. I felt Toby brush his fingers through my hair as I fell asleep.

Toby's Pov

The movie was about to finish. I looked over to Y/n and she was falling asleep. I decided to play with her hair a little bit and then she fell asleep in my arms.

I turned off the tv and pulled a blanket over us. But before I was going to sleep, someone opened my door. 

It was Lani.

"HELLO-" She stopped talking as she noticed Y/n and I, her eyes widened 

"Are you two dating???" She questions, I nod and she does a little dance 

"I'll leave you two then." She says and then winks. She closes Toby's door, bur she opens it again.

"Wait, lemme just-" She had her phone out and took a picture of us. The flash was on, I put my hand in front of my face blocking out the quick, bright flash of light coming from her phone.

I gave her a death stare and she slowly closes the door again not wanting to get killed by me. I would've yelled at her, but I didn't wanna wake Y/n up.

I heard crickets outside, and the wind blowing by. I kissed the top of Y/n's head and snuggled into her as I drifted off to sleep.

A/n 

I'm back! Hopefully you enjoyed the kinda short chapter, It was only 639 words.