Staring

Y/n pov

Toby took a seat on the bed next to me. I sat up and faced towards him. 

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Tobys asks

"Hmmmm, LETS GET SOME FOOD." I replied, he nodded and we went outside.

We walked over to McDonald's and ordered some chicken nuggets and French fries. 

I was about to pay but then I was stopped by Toby handing the cashier money already. 

"Hey, I can pay." I said looking to him

"Well, I've already paid, too bad." He replied smiling. 

I rolled my eyes and we took a seat on the table outside of McDonald's.

Toby and I ate in silence maybe it was because we were really hungry. I stopped eating to admire the sunset, it was very beautiful. The mix colors of orange, red, and yellow.

As I was staring at the sunset I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned and Tubbo was staring at me. He turned away as I looked at him back, "What was he doing?" I thought.

Toby pov

Y/n was looking at the sunset, it was very beautiful, but what caught my eye was her. I couldn't help but stare at her.

She turned to look to me and I quickly looked away, I blushed looking down, "hopefully she didn't notice that." I thought to myself

We threw away our food and decided to walk along the streets. 

Y/n pov

We passed many stores. But one place that caught my eye was this jewelry store. There was this beautiful gem locket, you could even customize the letters on it. 

I went to go check it out but when I saw the price $200 "yea no." I thought putting it down and walking away. 

"Aren't you gonna buy it y/n?" Toby asked

"I was but it's very expensive, so I'm not gonna buy it." I answered, he nodded and we continued walking.

We eventually made it back to our street and walked inside his house. It was only 7pm so I had 2 more hours until I had to leave. 

We went to his room and decided to play Minecraft, well I played and he watched me play. 

I was doing parkour and when I needed help he helped me. It was very great to have him as a friend.

Time Skip

Eventually 2 hours had passed and I had to go home.

"I've gotta go home now." I said standing up

"Oh okay, maybe we could hang out another time, like tomorrow?" He asked

"That would be great, bye." I said smiling and walked out of his room.

I headed home and went upstairs to take a shower.

I sat down at my desk and watched some YouTube videos before heading to sleep.

A/n

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to write more tomorrow or Thursday. 

(Drink lots of water) :)