Visit

We walked into the hotel lobby. My dad walked up to the counter to get our room card while my sister, mom, and I waited.

I pulled out my phone to text Ciara.

☁︎Ciara☁︎

Y/n

Ayyyy, at our hotel, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!

Ciara

Sameeeee, everyone is gonna be so happy to see you. I didn't tell them you were visiting 👀

Y/n 

0-0 really!?

Ciara

Yea, I figured you might wanna surprise them. If that's alright.

Y/n

Heck yeah! I wanna see their reactions lol.

Ciara

Haha lol

Y/n

Btw, I'm staying at ur house right?

Ciara

Duh. I already asked my mom, she will be happy to see you.

Y/n

Great :D

Y/n

Oop, well I gotta go now, cya tomorrow 

Ciara

Cya

I clicked off my phone and looked up, my dad was leading us to the elevator. 

"So, y/n you all set? We will be visiting some friends, will you be fine staying at Ciara's house?" My mom asked 

"Yep, she already asked her mom, I'm also gonna be visiting some other friends." I replied

"Okay." She replied as the elevator came to a stop at our floor. S/n unlocked our room door and we set our stuff by the beds. 

I have to sleep next to my sister. At least it's only one night.

Time skip to next day

I woke up very early that morning. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. My mom was the only other one awake because she was taking me to Ciara's house. 

We walked out of our hotel room and took the elevator to the lobby.

 We grabbed some breakfast from the lobby as we waited  for our Uber to arrive. Once the Uber came we got into the car and started driving to Ciara's house. 

 I got bored so I decided to text Toby.

✨tObY✨

Y/n

Hi Toby!

Toby

Hello y/n! How's your trip?

Y/n

Well we just arrived last night, and I'm heading to my friends house right now.

Toby

That's cool! Bring me back something from California lol. 

Y/n

Yea sure, what do you want?

Toby

I was joking, but you can get me something if you'd like. 

Y/n

Okayy!

Toby 

Sorry, gtg. I'm streaming in 5 minutes. Byeee

Y/n

Okay. Byee!

Right as I clicked off my phone we had arrived at Ciara's house. 

It looked exactly the same from before we moved.

My mom brought me to the door and we knocked. 

A lady answered the door with a smile.

"Y/n! Oh I haven't seen you in a while, you are so tall." Ciara's mom said giving me a hug. She turned to my mom and also gave her a hug.

Ciara was walking towards the kitchen and noticed me. 

"Y/N!" She yelled running to me, giving me a hug. 

"I missed you so much!" She said letting go of the hug. I smiled at her.

My mom said goodbye to me and left, Ciara and I went to her room. 

"So, how is England?" Ciara asked taking a seat in her bed.

"It's lovely, so many places to see." I replied placing down my bag.

"Oh my gosh. You have an accent now!" She said with her eyes wide opened.

"Oh wow, I never noticed. I guess it just happens." I replied with a small laugh. 

"Hey so I told the everyone that we would meet at Zac's house at 3pm." She said.

It was only 11am, so we still had some time to pass. We chatted about school and England. I also told her about Toby.

"Yea, I have this new friend named Toby, he's my neighbor and we became really close." I said.

"Oooooo, tell me more about this Toby boy." Ciara questioned.

"Well he plays a lot of Minecraft with me, we have lots of sleepovers and go on walks together. He's also a streamer so he does that a lot." I replied.

"So do you have a crush on him???" Ciara asked smiling.

"Hey, shut up." I said, Ciara laughed.

"What about James.... you had a crush on him." Ciara said looking to me.

"Well key word, HAD." I spoke staring at Ciara with a serious look. 

"You know, James did like you back. He just didn't tell anyone until after you moved." Ciara said

"Really?" I asked

"Yep."

Time Skip

It was already 2:30, so Ciara and I got ready to go. I was only wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, so I changed into some ripped jeans and cropped top. 

"You dress a lot different now." Ciara asked.

"Yep, no more leggings and tube tops, just jeans, oversized shirts, cropped tops, sweatpants.(you can also change this to your current style or whatever you want)" I replied putting in my shoes.

"Yea, you have more style now." Ciara said

"HEY, did I not have style before??" I questioned

"Hmm let's say, you were uhhh, vScO." She said putting in her shoes. I gave her a mean look and then slid on a jacket (or a hoodie, whatever you prefer)

We started heading over to Zac's house. It wasn't that long of a walk, I remember the way to his house.

We approached his house. I heard some laughing from inside, I was so exited to see them all. 

I rang the door bell.