Universal Studios

A/n 

I DID NOT PROOFREAD. SO IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES IGNORE IT. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DM ME :D

Y/n pov

I woke up in the guest room, the light shining bright in my face. 

I yawned while rubbing my eyes and grabbed my phone. 30 missed calls and 200 messages. I put down my phone and laid back in the bed.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Elaina walked in holding a plate of food.

"Hey, brought you some food." 

"Thanks." 

I am leaving tomorrow to go back home. Maybe I'll just have to avoid James from now on. I turned on the tv in my room and watched The Goonies while eating the plate of food Elaina had brought to me. 

Eret then knocked on my door.

"We are gonna go to Universal Studios, do you wanna come?" Eret asked

"Yea sure, what time?"

"Uh, in 20 minutes." 

I nodded my head and Eret walked out the room. I haven't been to Universal in so long, I love the Jurassic Park ride. 

Time Skip

I put on some ripped mom jean and an oversized shirt. It was pretty cold out side so I grabbed a jacket.

Eret and Elaina were waiting for me downstairs.

We stepped into the car and started driving to Universal.

"I hope you don't mind, but we have another friend joining us. Well actually 2." Eret spoke

"I don't mind, it's fun to have more people." I replied 

"Great, and I think you know both of them." Elaina said

"I wonder who." I said looking to them both.

Time Skip 

We arrived at Universal, and we went to grab our tickets/passes. But I was startled by someone who jumped behind me. 

"HELLO!" They shouted causing me to jump.

I turned around and it was Quackity and Ranboo. 

My eyes widened and I gave them both a huge hug. 

"OH MY GOODNESS." I yelled pulling away from the hug. 

"You guys are here! Why?" I asked

"Well Ranboo flew over to film a video with me, and we wanted to meet up with Eret. Turns out you were with Eret, so we get to meet you too!" Quackity said. 

I smiled as we walked into Universal.

We took some photos by the big Universal ball at the entrance, I posted it to Twitter. 

<image>

Yoooo, look who it is @Ranboosaysstuff @the_eret @Quackity @Elainaexe

(I hope these are spelled correctly, pls lmk)

Time Skip 

Eret, Elaina, and Quackity went off to buy some food while Ranboo and I waited in line for a ride.

"Y/n?" Ranboo asked

I looked over to him.

"Did you really kiss that guy?" He questioned

I looked to him confused

"What do you mean? What guy?"

"The one in the picture yesterday." 

"What picture?" I asked with a confused face.

He turns on his phone and shows me a picture. It was a picture of James kissing me yesterday. My eyes widened.

"Where did that come from?!" I asked

"I'm not sure some Millie girl posted it, saying you both were dating." 

I put my hands over my faced. 

"No no no no." I said still with my hands over my face.

"What's wrong?" Ranboo said

"Well this James guy, I've know him since we were young. And we were in a friend group with my best friend Ciara and Millie, Zac, and Mason. I used to like James and apparently he liked me back and his feelings never went away, especially when I came to visit this week. Then he decided to tell me his feelings, and then he kissed me without consent." I explained to Ranboo, he nodded.

"So you don't like him?" Ranboo asked

I nodded my head, "No." 

"Oh okay then." Ranboo said as the line moved forward.

Ranboo pov

After y/n told me what happened I was surprised. When Tubbo hears this he might feel better. Although this James guy seems like a real jerk, kissing girls without consent. 

I texted Tubbo 

🐝Tubbo🐝

Ranboo

Hey Tubbo

Guess what

Turns out y/n doesn't like that guy, he kissed her without consent.

You should really ask her out.

Tubbo?

He didn't answer me, was he really that sad?

Tubbo pov

I slept until 12pm that day. I didn't answer anyone's texts or calls. My mom came up to my room a few times to check if I was ok, I told her to please go away.

We weren't even in a relationship but I feel like I was dumped. My phone rang a few times from messages, but I ignored it. 

I clicked onto my computer and noticed she posted something on Twitter. She was with Eret, Ranboo, Quackity, and Elaina. My eyes widened, didn't know they met up. I wonder why she isn't with her friends.

Tommy rang me on discord

"Hello?" Tommy spoke into his microphone

"hey." 

"Hello Tubbo, how's it going?" 

"Uhm good eh."

"I know you really liked her Tubbo." Tommy said

"Yea, even though we weren't in a relationship I feel like I've been dumped, or even cheated on."

"Hmm, let's play some bedwars, get your mind off y/n."

"ok."

We played some bedwars and skywars.

Y/n pov

We were having so much fun at Universal, Ranboo and I went on almost all the rides.

We even went to the water show. Eret, Quackity, and I all got soaked by the splash parts of the show. Ranboo stepped away, "Enderman." I said to myself laughing. 

The next thing we went to do was the studio tour. We all sat in a row together. The tour was very entertaining. 

But soon the day came to an end. I ran up to Ranboo and gave him a hug.

"Bye for now." I said

"Goodbye y/n." He replied as I pulled away from the hug

I turned over to Quackity and gave him a hug.

"It was nice seeing you." I said said smiling 

"It was great seeing you too! See you next time." He said

Elaina, Eret, and I walked back to the car waving off to Ranboo and Quackity.