Hello

Y/n pov

I finished putting away all my clothes in the closet. All I had to do know was set up my pc. I unwrapped my monitor from its bubble wrapping and took out my keyboard and mouse.

"Ugh, s/n messed with the wires again." I said looking at my pc

I set my monitor on my desk and heard my mom call me, 

"Y/N, Come downstairs." she yelled. 

"Okay! Hold on." I replied.

Tubbo/Toby pov

I finished my walk and when I got home I smelled something really nice, chocolate chip cookies. I walked over to the kitchen to see my mom. 

"Hi Toby, I'm making chocolate chip cookies for our new neighbors. Lani and I are going to say hi would you like to come?" She asked.

"Sure." I answered.

We walked over to the house next door and knocked. The door opened and we were greeted by a brunette lady,

 "Hello! You must be our neighbors, please come inside." She said.

 We walked into the house.

"Y/N, Come downstairs." The lady shouted.

 I assume y/n was one of her daughters.

Y/n pov

I walked downstairs staring at my phone scrolling through Twitter.

"Hey Mom!" I shouted 

"Do you think dad could help me set up my pc again! I think s/n messed with the wires when we were moving." I yelled making sure she could hear me.

"Shh Y/n, we have guest over right now." She said staring at me

I turned over and saw 3 people, a tall lady with brown hair, a younger girl around s/n's age, and a boy with brown hair. 

"Oh sorry, hello!" I said looked at the people standing in-front of me.

I waved and slowly backed up so I was standing close to s/n. 

The brown haired boy looked at me and then looked away. I looked back at him but he was staring at the floor. 

"So, y/n is that right?" The tall lady spoke

I nodded and she smiled.

"Well I am Mrs. Smith, this is Lani and Toby." She said looking at me and then both of them.

I smiled and awkwardly waved to them. They waved back but it was very quick.

"What are your hobbies y/n, or what do you like to do?" She asked

I looked to her, "Oh, well I spend most of the day inside except for school I guess. I play a lot of Minecraft with my friend and cousins." I replied looking down to the floor.

"I play lots of Minecraft too!" Toby spoke looking directly at me smiling, "Maybe we could play together or I heard you needed help fixing up your pc, maybe I could help out?" He said now with an awkward smile on his face. 

"I'm sure y/n would love the help Toby." My mom replied before I could speak.

"Why don't you guys go upstairs while Mrs. Smith and I talk." My mom said.

I nodded and turned around.

A/n

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this part! :D 

Also I will try to post everyday, if not every 2-3 days. I have lots of school work so hopefully I will still be able to post lots!

(Drink lots of water!)