Walk and Stories

A/n

Forget about the part, I decided not to write about that, just pretend you were tapped on the shoulder by a NOT CREEPY guy. I also edited that last part so it was changed.

Y/n pov

As I turned I saw a boy standing right there.

I looked up to him and it was Toby.

I look off my headphones and smiled

"Hey Toby, what are you doing here?" I asked 

"Oh, I usually come out to walk everyday through this park." He answered, taking a glance at his phone and looking back to me.

"Would you like to walk together?" Toby asked, I nodded.

We walked through the park and behind a tree we came across a flower field with a pond in the middle of it.

Toby and I both walked up to the field and took a seat a bench by the pond.

"This is very beautiful." I said looking to Toby 

"I know, my favorite thing about this park." 

"It's hidden behind the trees so not many people know about it." He said looking back at me

You both sat there in an awkward silence.

"So, are you gonna be going to school here?" Toby asked

"Yea, although it might be different. I don't really like school." I answered 

"Well I will just show you around, and you can hang out with my friends and I." He said

"That would be great." I answered smiling back at him.

After a few minutes of talking and watching the ducks swim in the pond we decided to go back home.

He walked me to my front door and waved goodbye walking back to his house.

I walked inside my room and put on a hoodie and sweatpants.

I logged onto Minecraft and played some bed wars games. 

I got a notification on discord, and it was from Toby. 

His phone number 

Hey, here's my number if you want to call later.

I dialed his number into my phone and messaged him

Y/n

Hey, are you busy right now?

Toby 

No, wanna call?

Y/n

Sure

My phone rang and it was a face time call from Toby

I was just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie

I was a mess, so I turned my phone so the camera was facing the ceiling of my room.

His face popped up on the screen smiling, but his smile soon fell into a frown

"Heyyyyyyyy, why can't I see your face." :( he said into the phone

"I'm a mess, you don't want to see me." I answered.

"Pleaseeee y/n." Toby said 3 times.

"Fine." I replied moving the camera so he could see me face.

He smiled and took a screenshot

Toby took a FaceTime photo

"TOBY" I yelled into the phone moving my camera again so it was facing the ceiling.

"but your pretty face," he mumbled but I could still hear him.

Toby pov

"Oh shoot, did I just say that. Did she hear me? Oh no." I thought worrying. 

She had her camera faced towards the ceiling so I couldn't see her anymore.

 She was really pretty, but I doubt she would even like me.

Y/n pov 

I sat thinking for a second, did he really think I was pretty? He was cute though, WHAT AM I THINKING NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Thoughts went through my head but we went back to our conversation. 

I moved the camera so he could see me again. Toby smiled and continued talking.

Time Skip

It was around midnight and I was falling asleep.

Toby was telling me story's about this SMP he plays on, I had no idea what is was but I enjoyed listening to it. His voice was very calm and made me start to close my eyes.

Toby noticed 

"Hey, we could end the call if you want, you seem pretty tired." He said 

"No, please keep telling your story." I mumbled 

He smiled and kept going on with the story.

He was talking about this revolution with 2 disk, apparently him and his best friend Tommy fought some boys for their country called L'manburg.

My eyes soon closed and I fell asleep.

A/n

Sorry for not posting much. I most likely will only be posting during the week not the weekends. Hopefully you enjoyed this part!

(Drink lots  of water) :)