GDI

Wistala didn't know what to do. The vets had put a muzzle on me with a very small dose of soporific gas, so as not to harm me and to keep me asleep.

Several dragons were gathered together as well as Slipper and the older dragon children. Now intelligent wyrmes had been around since Wistala had taken their curse away.

They, once savages, admired me the most.

Vacna : "He is brave, he is like us!...". He is part of our family.

Marius (the little one), I like to play with uncle Nicolas.

Glacias : Same thing...

Lampton : "Yes, he has lost everything, poor thing. Even if he is part Hydra, it will take centuries for him to become celestial. What's more, the poor devil was a loving father. He never wavered. I am a little jealous of Dantinne.

Coral: "And I loved Auguste. I thought he was very handsome as a dragon raptor... He was proud like his father... Ouiinnn..." and she went further to cry.

Glacias: "I liked him too, this little one, it's true that his mother was scary, but it was to protect us".

Romeo shed tears in silence for little Octavia. Their meeting was brief. What's more, it was he who had knocked the statue down in the temple of Nicholas.

"Nicholas even laughed when I broke his statue in the temple with Octavia... She was also a beautiful dragon. I hate humans . Only they can put a girl's head on the wall on a board."

Mama, mama, huh? We'll avenge Octavia and August?

Coral: "Say, Mama, can we buy back the heads? "

The dragons turned around, shocked!

Coral screamed in fear and ran away "To bury them! To bury them..."

Akulathraxas sighed when he saw me in an artificial coma...

"It's true that he didn't choose his father, and that he has lost everything now.

I'm going to make an effort. If he manages to contain himself, I'm not opposed to him becoming one of us.

At the headquarters of the former NATO, renamed GDI, a crisis meeting was held.

"Approved by the United Nations, the Global Defense Initiative has one objective: to eliminate multinational terrorism in an effort to preserve freedom - Briefing on the EVA database "The United Nations Global Defense Initiative (often abbreviated to UNGDI or more commonly GDI) is a multinational working group established in 2195 by the G8 under the charter of the United Nations Global Defense Act. The GDI's first mandate was to provide a military response to international terrorism and the growing influence of the Soviet Brotherhood. However, during the 22nd century, ongoing conflicts between GDI and the Brotherhood left many parts of the world in a state of social collapse. In response to these crises, the United Nations Security Council continued to extend and revise the Global Defense Initiative's license until it became the military, economic and political unification of the world's industrialized nations - eventually making GDI the first global government in history.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I ask for a minute's silence for the loss of our men and the UN troops who have lost their lives.

We honour Prosecutor Torque, Commander Aguirre and his men in the destruction of the Imperator, an airborne troop carrier.

According to the latest information, they were hit by an unknown but very powerful cannon or laser.

This happened, as you all know, in Ivory Coast, where the dinosaurs landed, they were landed with the rebel settlers.

Let's not forget that they are elites and they may have had technologies that we don't know about. We acted with haste, driven by our sense of justice. Breaking the laws no longer frightens them".

President Rasmunssen briefly looked accusingly at Yamato.

Then he continued: "Maybe the sanctions were too harsh and he thinks they have nothing more to lose. So be it. They are criminals and if it turns out that they are behind this, I promise you, they will pay.

I don't believe for a moment that lizards from another time are capable of such a feat. Their chief, revalidated in a zoo, and the tribe unfortunately exterminated by poachers. They were intelligent and this is a loss for humanity. In short, what's done is done."

He continued his formatted speech but the news was broadcast on TV and in the press.

Marius, the soldier, heard the news just a little earlier than the others and came running:

"Nicolas saved my life!... I was supposed to board the Imperator but I refused on the pretext that I wasn't chasing away my family members, even for their own good".

Wistala: "How did he know?"

Marius: "Yes, it must remain between us but Nicolas, his tribe and other dinosaurs are also intelligent... The settlers, they are not alone... a superpower helps them. The Soviet Brotherhood of Nod would be with them. But I promised to keep it a secret..."

Akulathraxas: "So this explains that!"

Wistala: A superpower behind Nicholas???? Russia... Yes... So regional conflicts are wars between superpowers.

Then she turned to me : "Nicolas, what a mess you've gotten yourself into again...!"

At night, Linton and Wistala went to bed on either side of me, to "smother" me and pray that I didn't wake up.