Dilemmas

Something was wrong, I could feel it.

My devouring heart resounded and I felt a void, a collapse.

At first it was like sand and then the sand was flowing away, it was like a landslide.

I looked at the stars and something was wrong, there were fewer of them and I felt the ground like breathing, rippling, as if the rock was an ocean.

Then I thought about gravitation, about my father's black heart and my mother's black eyes.

Something was wrong and scared me.

Then I put my ear to the rock and listened.

I felt the breath of a star, of a black hole and I realized the horror but I wanted to cry.

The earth was a bubble on a black hole, an illusion, a trick done by my father.

I screamed in the night and summoned John and my friends to my farmhouse.

"We must flee!"

John: "You've gone mad Nicholas!"

"No, something has happened! The attacks are all in the past. A tragedy happened and the world here was observed! We're still on Vegeta! This is not the earth, we are all going to die!"

John ":How? How can you say such a thing?"

We went to Yorktown and turned on the main screen:"

Look at the stars: 3 days ago, the night before and this night! They're disappearing!

Look at the curvature of the earth as seen from the satellite: "It's collapsing!"

We only have a few days! Only a few days!

Let's collect all the food and food reserves, we will have to cryogenize and bring the fauna back here. "

John: "How do you feel about that?"

"I have a black hole in my body! And I resonate with the other masses!"

Then a Midway transmission came in.

"Here, Alice, I must board immediately, and flee.

The black hole is activated and connected to reality, you will travel 10,000 years into the past."

It was a disaster, Midway arrived but the reserves were lifesaving.

Everyone boarded and the Midway arrived just in time. We settled down for another trip.

We looked at the earth, at last its illusion and when everyone was settled, we looked out the windows, the earth collapsed on itself and all space.

Everything was transformed into a kind of tunnel and we rushed out of hyperspace and we actually arrived in the solar system.

Alice then recognized the constellations, the planets and she received a lot of messages from AI and Du Kraken!

We were back in the known universe.

The comet Darkstar having disappeared without leaving traces, it was a mystery which thickened but frightened me very much.

I didn't know what to do anymore and I confided in John.

"John, Watanabe, I'm lost, I'm a little dragon here and I don't know what to do!

We were a long way from the confederation ships and they hadn't realized we were there yet.

Kendhal went back on board the Yoktown and entered in communication with the Kraken.

Akulathraxa and Heater and Yamato were alive too and Kendhal explained that the Midaway had been sent on a rescue mission to bring them back, that it was Nicolas who wanted to save them also from Darkstar.

Heater and his mother didn't believe that I had sent Alice to save them from a future in nothingness.

We had all escaped the Darkstar threat and had destroyed the portal of the Electrons, trapping them in their dimensional bubble.

Humanity had been saved but had yet to realize it!

Akulatraxas, very intelligent, confirmed the facts as soon as the images and recordings were sent by Alice in the Kraken.

But now, what was to become of us?

I had a death-ship with its celestial sword, a population on board, and Earth with its federation of ships.

It's true that I could pulverize the entire Earth fleet, but we couldn't wait any longer.

There weren't enough colonies, which were mostly in orbit, and intended for humans, not dragons and dinosaurs.

This time Heater had to intervene.

The colonists revolted and made intervene their lawyers, to have been abandoned, sacrificed, that their rights had been scorned and that Nova mundo had been the cause of a catastrophe,

The truth was passed on with all its horrors, experiments on humans, forced transformations and the birth of therianthropes.

All this took months but the Midway remained hidden.

Those from Yorktown landed and a few raptors with their families with the settlers were greeted by journalists.

But they didn't know that ALL the wildlife of Vegeta was on board the Midway.

We couldn't hold out any longer, the reserves being dry, the Midway sailed to Africa and the Yorktown landed everyone.

A Jurassic explosion!

When destroyers saw the obelisk fire, they changed their minds, knowing that a single shot could cut them in half, not to mention the celestial sword.

Afterwards, Alice went to take refuge in a dark space that had been set aside for her. Once her mission was over, she was our guardian.

But this is how the cohabitation was dramatic.

Dinosaurs were enraged and rushed into the surrounding jungle, birds, pterodactiles and all this mass was released into the wild.