A prison for the Devourer

WARNING, HORROR SCENE in Gif, do not look if sensitive person, possibility of nightmare

We were all afraid to go back to the base, especially me who knew what a black hole was. An Abyss!

With the little dilos sleeping on my back, I returned with Yawatah in the lead and his cousin and Rapetou who was happily following them. He was happy that we were not going to take the base path...naively believing that we were going to install them without having to face the tribe.

I will be firm this time! The ship was in sight and I had a clear objective! Fix it! My technical knowledge of my human life was coming back with my determination and I had my tablet with all the necessary information. Being a technical shuttle to repair the ships, all the necessary tools were on board, in technical boxes and locations. The interior hangar, by tightening could shelter us from predators.

So I arrived in front of the ship from where Yawatah's mother came out, she ran towards her little ones and shouted "Thank you Nicolas, ignoring the little dilo."

She wanted to turn around and growl at the intruder.

The other raptors burst in, Dantinne in the lead, but she slowed down, visibly irritated by the dilo.

"Zazie, it is Rapetou that here, that we must thank. He has protected your little ones until the end of the other dilos. He hid them at the risk of his life. It's him, it's Rapetou!"

Zazie bent down and looked at Rapetou.

Rapetou was scared and squeezed my paw, closing his eyes. He was waiting for the bite.

He received a kiss from Zazie. The two young raptors were clinging to Rapetou to defend him.

Dantinne turned his head towards me, forgetting Rapetou. She was happy that I had brought back the little ones. That was all that mattered to her. She violently clasped my neck with her paw and brought her mouth closer to mine, her tongue rushing into me.

Then, seeing my back move:" Slurp... Did you bring snacks?"

I got up, took some distance and put a sleeping dilo baby on my paw.

"Dantinne... You slaughtered an entire tribe... You defended your family from those who constantly assaulted us, but ... "

I had not finished my sentence she grabbed a baby dilo in her claws, raised it high and opened her mouth.

She looked me in the eyes and I let out a tear.

Staring at me, she brought the little dilo closer to her tongue on which it was almost resting.

Her eye turned suddenly to false Kracou who can be read to groan against all odds.

The mandalorian crawled to the legs of Dantinne barking like a raptor then he giggled like a dilo.

Dantinne threw me the frightened baby who clung to me with all his strength, closing his eyes, waiting for a fatal blow that did not happen.

The fake Kracou crawled in the middle of the circle of raptors.

Dantinne grunted and was about to give the order to shred him.

Me: "Dantinne!"

Surprised by the violence of my grunt, she turned her head to look at me, astonished.

"Dantinne, that's enough! Do not give reason to Wistala that we are wild beasts. Animal wars are over! We must grow up! We will need everyone here! Even and especially dilos."