Barbaric

Faced with this flood of injustice, Dantinne consoled me as best she could.

"My instincts have never lied to me! I knew who Heater was from the start."

Octavia and Augustus, were between us.

We took revenge by making a selfie by our human friends who sent it to the journalists with a completely different version of the facts, reports of human experiments and various proofs that were still aboard the Midway.

The next day, the third conference...

Journalists published the misadventures and transformations of Krakou and Rapetou, the testimony of Dantinne and those of the colonists.

At the conference, the atmosphere was tense.

"Mr. Yamato, Mr. Yamato, is it true that your expedition was not a rescue expedition but to collect data from the forbidden laboratory? The paradox having been lifted, we found the archives of the first settlers sent to the virtual world to be butchered by scientists on a Jurassic planet? Dantinne affirms that she was human before, just like Svy too and his son Nicolas, half a dragon...".

Yamato : "Inepsies. It was this kind of false and fabricated argument that sowed doubt in the colonists and provoked riots and ultimately a murderous mutiny.

Know that our dragon also has a power of influence on the spirits, like for example to charm a human and make him say or do anything like a puppet".

Journalists hail IO: "IO, you admit that you came out of a laboratory where you were transformed like other dinosaurs.

She looked down at Yamato, lowering her eyes and not daring to look at the camera, her adoptive parents probably looking at her.

"I, I, I don't remember anything... I was too small... sorry."

Yamato turned his head without feeling anything, but he was satisfied with the response of his Jurassic miko.

IO did everything and clung to Yamato to keep his freedom and avoid discrimination.

Indeed, her freedom was hanging by a thread and, being now a soldier in the service of Yamato, she knew very well what was going to happen next:

Court martial for the mutineers.

Already, the banks had frozen their assets and credits and their families on land. Internet, credit cards, transportation tickets, property. Everything was frozen until the court decision and it was going very fast.

Then it was declared that the settlers who fled aboard the Midway were all mutineers on the run.

That they would be tried in absentia until their eventual capture and that the army was about to act to eliminate the threat of the ship AI Alice (Midway).

The proof being that they could have left in peace with the Midway without bloodshed, without rebellion and help save the other settlers.

Of course, the dragons and settlers as well as those under the command of Yamato and Aguirre all went in the direction of the Ministry of Justice and its prosecutor Torque, nicknamed "Torquemada" for his countless victims. He was reputed to have sent more innocent people to the gallows than guilty ones. His argument: "We must keep criminals to justify our jobs...".

Heater, deep down inside, didn't dare to look herself in the face anymore... She knew the horrible sacrifice she had made. "Forgive me, Svy, but I tried everything..." she thought as she returned to her room.

Maybe her devouring heart was resonating, but the bathroom mirror broke in half in front of her.

"Oh, my God..."