Criminal

I was on Earth with my Dantinne, Octavia and Augustes.

My raptor tribe was with us and that was all that mattered.

We all rolled around on the reddish earth of Africa's ivory coast. The settlers were with us too and we were waiting for help, welcome and I thought we would have a reunion party.

A day passed, then 2.

John came to find me.

"We have a big problem..."

Heater's ships and dragons landed and they had a welcome home party.

He showed the news on a monitor.

Heater, in human form, represented the dragon people, united with the 5000 surviving settlers and a series of humanoid aliens who escaped with them from the genets of the Necromonger Electrons.

They told how the dragons and children survived thanks to each other in the wild jungle of the comet, they organized a resistance network.

Akulatraxas, as a young woman, held a press conference, accompanied by Aguirre and Yamato, also sitting at the table.

Officers were seated next to them. They were facing a swarm of journalists.

Other people, actually dragons in human form, were in the room as well.

"Mrs. Wistala, we have a lot of questions for you and we would all like to hear about your adventure and how you managed to find all those missing settlers and dragons."

They talked about the principle of paradoxes and how they affect the time chain. The dangerousness of black holes and portals using this technology.

Everybody was happy to find his relatives, in the background of the screen, the families found.

The conference lasted all day and not once did they talk about us.

Me: "You're talking about a family. I'm going to rescue them at the risk of dying all on the provisional planet and ... What a shit ... "

I would hold my Dantinne against me, a little sad, in fact if I was very disappointed...

The next day, another press conference.

One spoke then about the abandoned settlers on Végéta. An attorney general was sitting at the table and IO, the allosaurus was present, with a kind of vibrator to replace the vocal cords. She could thus speak with a robot voice.

Journalists were afraid of IO, the only dinosaur recognized as "self-aware and emancipated".

"Miss IO Walkovich", dared a journalist in the background... "What do you think of the other dinosaurs that 'invaded' Africa without asking us and the Africans?"

Io: "Wild brutes. They are conscious as we are, but they are dinosaurs with human intelligence, unlike the dragons who have managed to keep their humanity and the Wyvernes who have managed to integrate. They knew how to stay together and each one could count on the other and hybrid families could be created. "

Yamato resumed: "Thank you IO."

"As you can see, Miss Io has fit in very well with our team and is especially good as an assistant. She's my right-hand man now."

The Journalists noticed that she was wearing the Yamato coat of arms and she was in Miko.

Yamato then introduced Torque, the Attorney General for Space and Military Affairs.

"Hello... As you know, the trip was terrible and there were tensions and divisions within the second expedition".

Unlike the first expedition where our friend Heater Wistala and her family of dragons welcomed the sinking settlers and the rescue team, Rescue Expedition 2 under the command of Admiral Yamato suffered tensions, divisions, mutinies and massacres that followed.