Rights

John had come by rover to see how Watanabe had settled in.

IO knew how to speak to raptors and dilos in draconian, their evolution continuing slowly but normally.

Always small, she spent her time playing with those of her own age. Balloons were raging in the camp. Dribble, throw against the walls...

Then when I prepared the trailer for the barter, they all came running with IO who had a tablet...

They all hopped around whistling, grunting to get toys...they all leaned on IO who showed me the pictures from the catalog!!!!

"Dolls! Dolls to put away with the cages, the dinos, the Jurassic box with the dinos hunters...plastic eggs to play mommy dino... Chocolates... Chews...to believe that I became St Nicolas dragon...

Then John went out accompanied by Kracou who immediately noticed IO.

He was suspicious then, seeing Rapetou and his raptor brothers and the baby Dilos playing ball, he became crazy with happiness.

Grrraaaaaahhhhh! stopping right in front of IO, who was surprised!

They stared at each other for a while and saw that they were dressed like humans.

He stretched out his paw and IO gave him his, embarrassed red.

"Are you Kracou?"

"Yes...and you are IO? "

"You know, I was human like Daddy Watanabe...!!!"

Kracou: "Me, raptor, before, but mom was human before she was transformed like you..."

They jumped around each other's necks to hug and cry over their misery. Kracou showing a lot of empathy. They were brothers in misfortune and stayed that way for a long time.

Then Dantinne was surprised by IO clutching his paw. "Poor Dantinne..."

Dantinne was surprised by IO.

"Why?"

"You were human like me! You were stolen your life!"

Dantinne!!!!!!

Shocked.

"IO, I'm happy, you know... It does not interest me ..."

IO: "And if your humane family is still alive? That they are looking for you? Maybe your children?"

GROAAR!

Dantinne held back in extremis to bite the little Allosaurus!

She pulled herself up and lifted up IO who had fainted, her little body trembling.

"Nicolas! Help! IO!!!!"

Attracted by the racket, the humans came running.

Dantinne mumbled in approximate English: "Sorry, I roared, I didn't hit her! I didn't do anything to her!"

I took my strap to the side, reassuring her: "I know you didn't do anything to her... That's the way it is! She must have been afraid!"

Please, do something... I would be sorry if I hurt a child... "

I caressed Dantinne's head when Watanabe came near us.

"What happened? Why did this happen?"

I, speaking for Dantinne.

"Dantinne is traumatized, even if it does not show it, it is a brave queen and lately, everything is going too fast for us!

She must have roared with pain and IO fainted because of the pressure.