The comet of death : DarkStar

Yawatah and Donnah, two small raptors in the process of being dragonized, were playing near a rock and practicing hunting runner birds.

"It's getting late and we have to go home," said the little sister.

"Dilos! Oh no! They're three adults, we won't make it to the base!" cried the little raptor.

"I don't know how to jump like mommy! The ledge is too high!"

The two little utah jumped up and down.

One of the dilos had seen them but did not react. He followed the other two who had gone hunting with him.

Rapetou couldn't risk blowing his cover to protect the two little ones.

Yawata found a small crevice to hide but the mouth of a dilo could reach him and his sister.

The 2 dilos sniffed the air and started to follow game tracks.

"You! Hunt!"

The poor ex-raptor was ordered to hunt.

The meadow at the edge of the woods was trampled and the dilos looked down on the overhanging rock.

Sniff sniff

Grrr

Raptors

Female, male, young.

Kill!

The place was called "Guardian Rock", a structure made of strata stacked on top of each other atop a chaos of rocks.

The total height was about 30 meters with overhangs and a diameter of 20 meters. An adult raptor had to go around it in a kind of snail and then jump from stratum to stratum. Difficult but an ideal shelter. Except to become hungry or thirsty.

Unfortunately, the cubs can't climb. If the dilos follow the winding path, the unfortunate ones would be lost.

Rapetou went first, ran, reached the structure and went around it. Of course, he saw the two little ones and looked at them for a moment, so as not to betray them.

He sniffed, went around again, tried to jump but without success.

He retraced his steps and put his paw on the crevice, hiding the little ones.

He urinated on the spot and the nauseating liquid reached the babies.

The smell was masked when the other two dilos reached him.

"River" tried Rapetou in his new language.

And they headed towards the river where they saw the group of raptors, the captured allosaurus and Dantinne furious!... She felt their presence and the chase resumed.

The little ones did not wait for their rest, they ran to the base to get to safety.

Meanwhile, Kracou (the fake) had climbed from the containers to the crane from where he observed the humans without suspecting that one of them was a dragon in disguise.

"Hmm...Humans come from this vehicle (Tilt, its logic and pieces of ancient human memory come back and make him associate the shape, the wheels with a vehicle).

A drum of flammable liquid was on top of the crane, probably a degreaser to clean the winch pulleys.

He dropped the metal drum, which was vented by the fall and the liquid flowed to the rover.

A flaming torch fell on the liquid, which ignited.

Some of the flames reached the rover.

But the rover was equipped with an AI unit, a sort of super GPS unit, which analysed the situation.