Division

The 2 juvenile raptors Krakou and Rapetou, males, were overwhelmed by the discipline imposed by Dantinne and, to a lesser extent by me.

They were changing, they felt it physically.

Large scales were growing and they were dragonizing themselves.

"You've seen my front paws, Rapetou?"

"I've got a tail sword that appears." - Krakou...

"She poisoned us! "

"Who? Dantinne?"

"No, Wistala! or Heater if you want" - Krakou

"I saw her put something in the water in the pond. It's venom from her fangs. "

But this is monstrous!

Does Nicholas know? (Rapetou)

"But I feel that something is wrong between them and I think this is it."

"Krakou, come with me to their cave with the stone giants, I discovered a lot of things!

"You dare to go in there? It's scary!"

Krakou, do you remember mom? She said she was human before... she came out of a glass tube and it was terrible and it was Dantinne who helped her survive."

"What are you getting at, Rapetou?"

"I discovered a room with torture stuff for dinosaurs and humans and the drawings show that you take a spade and put it to a human and it turns him into Nicholas. And there's a lot of drawings like that on the wall and signs that I don't understand."

Krakou: "I'm coming, we'll have fun, I think! Not a word to the others!"

The two young raptors entered the cave system and didn't go to their usual cave nest.

Naturally, they slithered down deep, dark corridors and into a room closed by two huge bronze doors. They were at least 25 metres high.

The raptors couldn't manage to push the door open.

"There's gotta be something!"

Krakou: "It must be magic...".

Rapetou: "They dragonized us so we must be able to do magic like them too. Look, I have big scales and mommy didn't have any. We can talk completely and understand things we didn't understand before."

Krakou: "And we're not afraid of fire anymore!!!!!"

Rapetou: "Do you think we won't be raptors anymore? But dragons?"

- "I don't know, I'm afraid... Nicholas is nice to Tantante but I'm afraid of Heater. She tries to be nice to us but they haven't asked our opinion."

Rapetou: "Actually we were half human... Mommy was born human and then turned into one. She told us everything, but we didn't understand what humans are."

Krakou: "If they're so strong, do you think we could ask them to be stronger or become like them again?"

-"I don't know, Krakou... Haaan."

The dragoraptor put his paw in a shape on a gem on the door and the gem lit up.

A cracking sound, then the 2 doors began to vibrate and finally an opening was made, just enough to let the 2 curious brothers pass.

"Whoaahhhh!" exclaimed the two creatures the size of human beings.

It was an underground palace! Huge, colossal dimensions.

"Do you think this is Wistala's place?" Asked Rapetou.

"I don't know, but there are portraits of dragons everywhere... Pointing out her index finger, it's Wistala with a big black dragon and little dragons on their feet."