5 years before.

Alice and her small crew had entered hyperspace. They had just crossed the Oort cloud, then the heliosphere, thus leaving the solar system.

With the light engines, full fuel and enough energy to make several round trips, the ship was in excellent conditions.

The golems had done a good job, following the instructions and remarks of the captain.

Captain: "I have a bad feeling, I think it's a one-way trip to the great emptiness".

Alice: "Captain, you are inside but I am in the void and I may be a machine, but I am afraid... I am young and still a child." Alice: "Captain, you are inside but I am in the void and I may be a machine but I am afraid... I am young and still a child.

"Sorry, but we have deviated in time and I don't know if we will be affected by the casimir effect or if we will go back in time or if it will be the same thing, a jump of 10000 years...

We are only two men and so we would be the last humans in the world .

Alice : "We must keep the faith. Nicolas is counting on us to save his family and make up for it."

Captain: "Let's hope he's right."

"Alice, how long before we get there?"

Alice was doing her calculations.

"In a few days. I don't have enough data. I need telepathic waves to communicate with the dragons."

5 years before ...

Akulatraxas was next to Commander Aguirre, the ship nailed to the ground, caught by a force field.

The technology they were facing was more advanced. At least a century.

Faced with tanks and a well-organized and structured army of unknown means, the commander looked at Akulathraxas.

"We are Indians facing the conquistadores. The role here is reversed.

They are aggressive and have captured us. They are humanoids.

You, the dragons and wyverns, escape, you are like animals to them. You will have a chance, save yourself and later save us if you can.

Akulathraxas and Slipper bid farewell to the humans who were waiting to open the airlock.

A special tank with a laser was about to cut through the hull to invade the half-crammed ship. It was not intended for such a treatment. They knew there was no turning back. No more ship.

In the distance, they could see the comet, like a small sun and the trail behind it, acting as a half night. This world was plunged into darkness. Black, gray, black ....

The people who populated it were also black, sinister, of an incredible brutality.

Awful towers probably bearing the effigy of the master of the place dotted the surface of the planet. Were they skyscrapers? Ships? Or an unknown mechanism.